F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTOD, ’02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
Ordered 12/11
Build Sheet 01/16
Widow Sicker 01/21
Now waiting for it to arrive at Tri-City Jeep
Looks like I’m 3 weeks behind you. Ordered 1/4 from Travis at Tri-City, scheduled for build week of 2/8. Did you get a timeframe for how long to ship/deliver?

Advertisement

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
Looks like I’m 3 weeks behind you. Ordered 1/4 from Travis at Tri-City, scheduled for build week of 2/8. Did you get a timeframe for how long to ship/deliver?
I got my VON on 1/5, VIN on 1/6. Where did you get the build week information? I contacted Jeep last week and they said “waiting for parts” and “7-9 weeks” from when the build starts! I hope that’s a case of under promise, over deliver, because my lease is up on March 13 and I need a vehicle!

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
Haven't asked about the delivery timeframe yet. I'm hoping it goes to Tri-City on a truck and doesn't have to sit around a train depot somewhere in Ohio.

Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I think once the build sheet appears, it is built or almost built.
Yes, if you get a build sheet, it will be only a few days until a window sticker is available. That is when it is finished being built. Now, there could be some QA checks and holds after that and it could be a bit before transportation is ready for it.....

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
I got my VON on 1/5, VIN on 1/6. Where did you get the build week information? I contacted Jeep last week and they said “waiting for parts” and “7-9 weeks” from when the build starts! I hope that’s a case of under promise, over deliver, because my lease is up on March 13 and I need a vehicle!
Go to the first post on this thread, page #1 and enter your information. You will get an email when the build sheet & window sticker appear.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
Go to the first post on this thread, page #1 and enter your information. You will get an email when the build sheet & window sticker appear.
I got an email with the build sheet this time but didn't get one with the window sticker but it is there and I can access it.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
Is Jeep chat always correct or reliable?
For the most part. Sometimes they really don't have visibility after it gets to "shipping". That is my experience from my LE. So far on this new one, the dealer and chat have had the same story. Mine is in shipping or transportation status now. That could mean it is waiting to be loaded, on a train, at a yard waiting for a truck to pick it up or in transit to the dealer!

Sponsored

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
My dealer just informed me I have a build date for 2/15. So I'll be getting it in March? Ordered 12/17.
Mine was ordered same day as you and build date updated today to 2/18, jeep chat said it should ship in March.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Mine was ordered same day as you and build date updated today to 2/18, jeep chat said it should ship in March.
Asked my dealer about when it would ship. He said that was the ship date. And if all goes well, with a normal time frame, I should get it in of Feb. I was hoping to get it for my bday (2/24), but hope to get it by end of Feb at this point.

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Asked my dealer about when it would ship. He said that was the ship date. And if all goes well, with a normal time frame, I should get it in of Feb. I was hoping to get it for my bday (2/24), but hope to get it by end of Feb at this point.
Well happy birthday, and hope you have a big bow ready to put on that jeep

Hardhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram Diesel, 95 Jeep Wrangler, 21 Jeep Gladiator
Umm you might want to pick up a beater 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement

Advertisement