Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2010 JKU
Order a Mojave in sting gray on 12/18/20. Still waiting on the build sheet and window sticker. I was hoping to get it by mid February but something must be delaying it.

Advertisement

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
Order a Mojave in sting gray on 12/18/20. Still waiting on the build sheet and window sticker. I was hoping to get it by mid February but something must be delaying it.
It's interesting the differences in build time and delivery. I ordered my 2021 Mojave in sting gray on 12/12/2020:
  • Received the VIN on 12/14/2020
  • Built on 12/21/2020
  • Shipped on 12/22/2020
  • Arrived at rail yard in Atlanta on 1/2/2021
  • Arrived at dealer on 1/8/2021
  • Picked up it on 1/9/2021
Order to pick-up was exactly 4 weeks.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2 (MHayes)

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
I’m noticing a lot of builds that are open but were for 2020 models. I wonder if those build requests were salvaged with current orders that were the same other then build year?

Last edited:

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
Seams like Mojave's and Rubicons are built quicker than Sports or Overlands. Maybe that is because I ordered a Sport. Just seams like a lot of Mojave's and Rubicon's come through on the cyptosticker.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Seams like Mojave's and Rubicons are built quicker than Sports or Overlands. Maybe that is because I ordered a Sport. Just seams like a lot of Mojave's and Rubicon's come through on the cyptosticker.
I'm sure there's a reason for delays, but it all seems pretty random to me. Ordered 12/17 and got an email today from cutomer care stating "Currently all of the materials that are necessary to build your Jeep Gladiator are being received." I'm not even sure what that means. Are they still waiting for parts? Had a chat last week with Jeep chat and was told that they got all the parts. My dealer said my build date and ship date is Feb 15. So if I'm lucky, will be getting end of Feb. We're probably just over analyzing everything. Funny thing is, I wasn't in a rush to get it. But this forum is making me obsessed over this whole process lol.

Sponsored

Zaptrac

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Ordered a sting grey willys sport on 12/2 from tri city jeeps. Delivery date was supposed to be 2/1 but i just got an email that it arrived today on 1/25! Now to get some time off to make the trip to pick it up this week

MoGladdr

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, MJ
Ordered a Sting Gray Diesel Sport S on 1/23. Curious if ordering a diesel is going to take longer or what others have experienced? I got the VON on Saturday; dealer was trying to tell us to expect at least 3 months.

Wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2010 JKU
What did you order? Jeep told me the same thing but didn’t give me a build date. I’m wondering if the hold up is something minor like a headliner, bed cover, floor liners or something simple.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I ordered a Sting Gray Mojave on 1/11/21, gas motor, 8 speed, and every package except the adaptive cruise. I ordered without bed liner and window tint. Per Jeep Chat and dealer, should be here between 1/29/21 & 2/12/21.

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
I wouldn't be surprised if the diesel is slowing things down. I hadn't considered that before.

I ordered 12/19, received by VON and VIN on 12/21 but it's still waiting on all of the parts. I didn't order too many special things other than the diesel.

It's not a huge deal for me, as we have extra vehicles and both are working from home right now. I sold my Duramax on 12/30 specifically to avoid the personal property tax liability for 2021. In Missouri annual personal property taxes are based on what you own on January 1st of that year, so by selling the Duramax and not taking delivery of the Gladiator until sometime in February (I assume) I'm not paying personal property taxes on either vehicle in 2021. Realistically I saved $300-$400, but money is money so I'll take it!

Sponsored

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Dumb question. When I chat with FCA they don’t use the codes since the first time I chatted with them. They will confirm if I ask them with the code from another post on here. I don’t really trust what they say though. Yesterday when I asked what the status was of my build they sad it was being scheduled currently, I asked so it’s in D1 status then? They responded it’s being scheduled in D1 currently. Are they just reacting me or what? Genuinely trying to understand this while super anxious about the JT.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Sarge green JTR soft top with steel bumper, trail cam, saddle leather, bedliner, cold weather, both saftety, 8.4 and upgraded stereo, aux group, bed rails, slush mats, remote proximity entry, rock trac, LED, trailor tow and non color match fenders.

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Dumb question. When I chat with FCA they don’t use the codes since the first time I chatted with them. They will confirm if I ask them with the code from another post on here. I don’t really trust what they say though. Yesterday when I asked what the status was of my build they sad it was being scheduled currently, I asked so it’s in D1 status then? They responded it’s being scheduled in D1 currently. Are they just reacting me or what? Genuinely trying to understand this while super anxious about the JT.
I don't think that they actually have accurate data to look up, My order was on December 16 and original ship date was Feb 3, now my date is some time In March.

As for quality of the data the chat provides.

Chat on Jan 13

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for choosing Jeep! The Gladiator is a fantastic choice

Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update.

The vehicle is currently in the building stage / in production

If everything is on schedule, it would be shipped to the dealer around the beginning of March, this could change

Chat on Jan 25

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:54:24 PM): The vehicle is currently is being built / in production

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:55:39 PM): If everything is on schedule, it would be shipped to the dealership in the beginning of March
Me (1/25/2021, 3:56:59 PM): Is it actually being built on the line, or just scheduled to be built

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:57:47 PM): it in on the assembly line

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:58:40 PM): Thank you for contacting Jeep. Have a great day!

Then for the hell of it I got on chat today 26 Jan since I didn't trust the comments from Vivian

Emily (1/26/2021, 7:16:55 PM): Thank you, taking a look over the information I am showing we are waiting for the building process to start on the order. I would need to recommend chatting back in later this week for another update on the order.

So my take is that the Chat personnel are not provided any realtime accurate build data.

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
I don't think that they actually have accurate data to look up, My order was on December 16 and original ship date was Feb 3, now my date is some time In March.

Chat on Jan 13

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for choosing Jeep! The Gladiator is a fantastic choice

Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update.

If everything is on schedule, it would be shipped to the dealer around the beginning of March, this could change

Chat on Jan 25

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:54:24 PM): The vehicle is currently is being built / in production

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:55:39 PM): If everything is on schedule, it would be shipped to the dealership in the beginning of March
Me (1/25/2021, 3:56:59 PM): Is it actually being built on the line, or just scheduled to be built

Vivian (1/25/2021, 3:58:40 PM): Thank you for contacting Jeep. Have a great day!

Then for the hell of it I got on chat today 26 Jan since I didn't trust the comments from Vivian

Emily (1/26/2021, 7:16:55 PM): Thank you, taking a look over the information I am showing we are waiting for the building process to start on the order. I would need to recommend chatting back in later this week for another update on the order.

So my take is that the Chat personnel are not provided any realtime accurate build data.
Ok thanks. I kinda figured they had what phase it could be in based on the request date.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green

Chat on Jan 13

Chat on Jan 25

Yep...I have gotten a vibe when communicating with Jeep chat like they may be able to just sort of see super high level info (and not into the sub-steps and phases) and that they honestly are just sort of guessing. I have a sarge green sport s max tow that was ordered on 12/23 and they just keep saying it is being "sequenced for production" and despite me sort of gently pushing for any dates (for build or ship) they have not provided any dates or even estimats beyond "check back with us in a week or two". I am totally ok with an up to three month wait given the dela i got and ability to spec it "my way" but the inability of them to provide any info is a little frustrating.....especially since you know darn well it is buried in the system somewhere. My guess is that some of it gets into their competitive/business inside info and that it may be obscured to the front line customer service level folks.

Advertisement

Advertisement