Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MoGladdr

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, MJ
It's so weird how some people get such detailed info from JC and others don't. My info was:

- Parts are being gathered (several weeks)
- It's in scheduling for build (couple weeks)
- It's scheduled to build soon (2-3 days)
- It's built and ready for shipping with no finalized plan yet (2-3 days)
- It's somewhere out in the world and will be at the dealership someday (going on a week now)

Even the dealership didn't have info. They had D1 status with an anticipated ship date of 2/11 for almost the entire process until they got the 2-week delivery window. Now nothing.

There was no "frame" "electrical" or "inspection" status for mine, and if it happened it was in a matter of 2-3 days at most.

I'm not really complaining, just find it odd. Given the ability to track so many things with such great detail, you would think the manufacturing process would be an easy one to generate a customer-level report updated at least daily.
Agreed! Iā€™m guessing Frame, Paint & Trim is only 2-3 days timing. I just checked again today cuz Iā€™m too excited and they did say Iā€™m already in Trim. So if I hadnā€™t messaged yesterday or today- Iā€™m assuming tomorrow/Friday they would have just told me itā€™s built.

Advertisement

OrangeCJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 CJ5, 2021 JTRD
Checked with Jeep Chat, and the dealership today... Apparently mine is still in "I" status. Wondering if the means "Inspection" or "Indefinite" as it has been there since the 9th. ;)... Dealerships said it should ship anytime... CAN'T WAIT

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Last edited:

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTOD, ā€™02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
2 and 1/2 weeks from receiving the cryptostickers email about my build and window sticker, Travis from Tri City emailed today me that my Gladiator is at the dealership! The wait is almost over.

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
Picked up the new Gladiator last night. 10 weeks from order to delivery to the day. Ordered 12/16/20 built 1/29/21 Shipped 2/2/21 delivered to Phoenix 2/21/21 dealership and pick up same day 2/24/21. Ordered White sport s with max tow and most options except 2 safety and LED lights. The inside of the Jeep was full of stuff, grab bars, windshield tie downs, speaker, freedom top bag, storage box dividers and bed was full from the dual top box. I am so excited to start learning about how everything works and to get the soft top on. Definitely worth the 10 week wait to get exactly what I wanted including the tan interior.

Sponsored

MoGladdr

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, MJ
Agreed! Iā€™m guessing Frame, Paint & Trim is only 2-3 days timing. I just checked again today cuz Iā€™m too excited and they did say Iā€™m already in Trim. So if I hadnā€™t messaged yesterday or today- Iā€™m assuming tomorrow/Friday they would have just told me itā€™s built.
Yep! This happened. Woke up this morning to build sheet and text from dealer saying itā€™s being loaded on the train now!

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Yep! This happened. Woke up this morning to build sheet and text from dealer saying itā€™s being loaded on the train now!
Congrats and Happy Wheelin when you get your JT.

MJBoyle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Military
The tracker hasn't updated since 2/22, so I'm guessing there's a glitch.....

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click ā€œTRACK NEWā€ below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

I am getting an invalid Vin and can't figure out why??

Sponsored

MJBoyle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
I am getting an invalid Vin and can't figure out why??
Be sure to get your proper VIN from the dealer at least twice, as they often don't get it right. Our dealer had an 18 digit VIN, which is definitely wrong since VINs are 17 digits.

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Just got word from Jeep Chat that the Porkchop Express is built and is in final inspection. I should have saved the conversation but in my excitement I closed out of the window and posted here. They did say that there was no Estimated Dealer Delivery Date but my Dealership said it was about 03/03 a week or so ago. So my journey thus far is as follows:

JT Freedom Edition
Sarge Green
Max Tow
UConnect4 8.4 inch screen w/Premium Sound
Bluetooth Speaker
Cold Weather Package
Safety Package
Auxiliary Switches
Spray in Bed Liner

12/26/2020 - Ordered
12/28/2020 - VIN received
02/26/2021 - Built
03/03/2021 - Estimated Delivery.

Happy Wheelinā€™.

Last edited:

stephieboyle

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Ordered 1/22 - as of today here are my updates
Jeep Gladiator Sport S with:
  • Hydro Blue Pearl
  • Black aluminum wheels
  • 3 piece hard top
  • Spray in bed liner
  • Slush mats
  • Headliner
  • Packages: Popular Equipment, LED Headlights, Active Safety Group, Cargo Management, Technology, Adaptive Cruise Control, Convenience Group, Cold Weather Group, Aux Switch Group, Max Tow Package
Ordered: 1/22
VON: 1/22
VIN: 1/22
D1 Status: 2/1 (Contacted Dealer for this info, who also said ship date is 3/3)
2/22: Dealer says I'm still in D1
2/25: Jeep Chat says I'm IN PAINT!
2/26: Dealer says we are in JB Status (shipped to body vendor (likely spray-in bed-liner?)) and our shipping date of 3/3 is unchanged!

Lots of updates since the tracker has been down for 4 days!!

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Be sure to get your proper VIN from the dealer at least twice, as they often don't get it right. Our dealer had an 18 digit VIN, which is definitely wrong since VINs are 17 digits.
I read it right off window sticker but no worries, Dealer just called and said it is in Battle Creek MI on it's way!

MJBoyle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
I read it right off window sticker but no worries, Dealer just called and said it is in Battle Creek MI on it's way!
So you tracked the sticker and build sheet but you had the window sticker and build sheet already? LOL.

Advertisement

Advertisement