Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I appreciate it but those links don't seem to be working for me
You should get a message that says either "No VIN Provided" or " No records found corresponding to the VIN provided". Once your stuff is complete, it'll show up on the site.

Advertisement

Scagnetty

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2021 Mojave - Sarge Green
Occupation
Teacher
You should get a message that says either "No VIN Provided" or " No records found corresponding to the VIN provided". Once your stuff is complete, it'll show up on the site.
It worked for Build, No window yet - Same as Crypto - Thanks

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
Jeep chat told me yesterday that build sheet and window sticker aren't posted until the truck is built...

Pypes

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Writer
Just curious if anyone knows whether the build sheet and window sticker links work for Canadian builds? The FCA Canada link for the window sticker works, but I am not sure about the other two.

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
How did you order trail cam with no LED? From my understanding you have to have the LED harness in order to have the connector for the trail cam. Am I mistaken? Would love to do my own LED upgrade vice paying the option package price. But, I have to have the trail camera also.
Not sure but thinking was the same. I'm already planning on replacing the tails with the thin ones and rather go HIDevolution for the headlights. I guess if I'm stuck with the leds, I'll just sell them after.

Side note is that Jeep Chat escalated my order today without me asking. Was planning on asking anyway but Maurice did it right off the bat. Bout damn time, 2 months with no progress is unacceptable.

Sponsored

Dialtone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
7/27 - ordered Sport S Max Tow
7/29 - VIN - in D state
9/10 - still in D state

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Not sure but thinking was the same. I'm already planning on replacing the tails with the thin ones and rather go HIDevolution for the headlights. I guess if I'm stuck with the leds, I'll just sell them after.

Side note is that Jeep Chat escalated my order today without me asking. Was planning on asking anyway but Maurice did it right off the bat. Bout damn time, 2 months with no progress is unacceptable.
Lol try 13 months with the Bronco 🤣 I’ve learned to just laugh about that at this point though.

Scagnetty

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
9/10/2021 - Dealer said she is off the line and ready for shipping, we live 1-1/2 hours east of Toledo, and he said they are now receiving Toledo shipments as singles and not on semi's. He was hopeful that it would be delivered this weekend. (No window sticker on Crypto yet)
Did not get her this weekend, but Crypto Updated the window sticker

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Ordered July 5 and just got window sticker today on September 13. On August 20 the dealer gave me a build date of September 13. So that lined up perfectly. Hopefully I get it in a week or two considering atlanta is a large market that services a lot of smaller towns.

Sponsored

Glendawg619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 2 door JKR, '20 JTR, '21 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
8-12-21 Ordered a JTR Diesel on 8-12-21 from petersons in Nampa id. Vin on 8-13-21. Its moving a bit quicker than I had anticipated.

*update
8-27-2021 Order is in D1 status (schedules for assembly) with an estimated ship date of 09/10/2021

9-9-2021 Jeep chat told me that the vehicle is in the paint stage today. getting closer!

9-13-2021 Jeep chat says the vehicle is in shipping stage. eta for delivery is 09/25/2021- 10/05/2021
Now its time to figure out the logistics of flying out to nampa to pick it up. Should I book a flight now for 10/06 or wait till we get a little closer to the date?

Scagnetty

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Dealer called and said it is on a Carrier, but didn't know order of delivery. He said could be 2 hours or 2 days depending on where it is on the truck

Fungshui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
8/13 - Ordered
8/17 - VIN
8/25 - D
9/3 - D1 -Scheduled build date 9/11
9/7 - D1
9/10 - Framing
9/13 - Approved for shipping and awaiting a rail car