Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I wish mine would move up (ordered 9/16), got the parts gathered waiting for build message. When I asked about a possible date I got a response of try chatting later in the week.
9/16 isn't that long. Bunch been waiting since end of July. Placed mine on 7/24.

Advertisement

Dialtone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Jeep chat stated my Sport S Max Tow is in the trim stage now, on Friday it was still waiting to enter the build process. I ordered back on 7/27. Maybe there is hope after all lol.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Has anyone ordered an option that got left off due to lack of parts, etc? I have seen a few with the rubber floor mats, I am just wondering if anyone had any experience with any other options being left off and credited back?

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Has anyone ordered an option that got left off due to lack of parts, etc? I have seen a few with the rubber floor mats, I am just wondering if anyone had any experience with any other options being left off and credited back?
I had basically every option on my JT and it was built in 9/13. The only thing left off was the slush mats.

Sponsored

mcccop_04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
9/16 isn't that long. Bunch been waiting since end of July. Placed mine on 7/24.
Oh I've realized that now, I was hopeful because my current lease is up this month. Didn't know about the delays until after I placed the order and found this site. Dealer quoted 3 weeks, I see the lie now. Should of ordered a Rubicon apparently.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Oh I've realized that now, I was hopeful because my current lease is up this month. Didn't know about the delays until after I placed the order and found this site. Dealer quoted 3 weeks, I see the lie now. Should of ordered a Rubicon apparently.
That sucks about your lease. However you just don't know. There is no real rhyme or reason from what we can see on the build strategy. Just not First ordered first built for sure.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I had basically every option on my JT and it was built in 9/13. The only thing left off was the slush mats.
I guess I am paranoid because my first one (Willys) was supposed to come with a 7" radio standard and showed up with the 5" radio. I ordered a Rubicon this time and hoping it has the 7" standard like its supposed to. I would rather them give me the 8.4 and charge me then send the 5".

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Just got word from my dealer that the Jeep is ready to be picked up. Going to go tomorrow to pick it up!

July 5: ordered
September 13: Built
October : 5 pick up

So 3 months for a fully loaded JTR diesel.

BaHH

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2004 Z06
Got an email from Crypto at midnight with my buildsheet. Only omission I noticed was the slush mats, but that seems to be common from what I've seen on here lately.

Towards the end of the buildsheet were these two lines:
- Special Scheduling Condition VII
- D1-To-D Regress

Any idea what those mean?

Still no window sticker.

Sponsored

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Got an email from Crypto at midnight with my buildsheet. Only omission I noticed was the slush mats, but that seems to be common from what I've seen on here lately.

- D1-To-D Regress

Still no window sticker.
I had the D1 to D regress and the special scheduling on my build sheet too. My order did go from D1 to D in August right around the time the plant shut down. So I just assumed that was the reason.

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
How does everyone get emails from Crypto? I don't see anywhere to put in that info

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)

- D1-To-D Regress

Still no window sticker.
Did yours show Gorilla Glass?

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport

- D1-To-D Regress

Still no window sticker.
Special Scheduling Condition VII means the vehicle gets build priority over dealer lot stock orders. From what I've read on the JK and JL forums it goes on every customer-ordered build sheet.

D1 to D regress means the vehicle was scheduled for production then pushed back into scheduling for parts. It has happened to me at least once and some people have had it twice or more. Common on the lower spec Jeeps that get postponed so Jeep can build the higher profit models.

BaHH

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2004 Z06
Did yours show Gorilla Glass?
I didn't order the gorilla glass. The one thing I told myself not to forget when I ordered and I did...

D1 to D regress means the vehicle was scheduled for production then pushed back into scheduling for parts. It has happened to me at least once and some people have had it twice or more. Common on the lower spec Jeeps that get postponed so Jeep can build the higher profit models.
I appreciate the info. I ordered a manual Rubi w/ aux, cold weather, 8.4"uc, tow, black hardtop, black grille, bedliner, and slush mats. Only thing missing on the build sheet is the mats. I'm hoping I didn't get delayed the past few weeks cause of the mats lol.

Advertisement

Advertisement