First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 CJ7 - 2022 Gladiator Rubicon on order
Occupation
Police Officer
I ordered my Rubicon Gladiator on 12/24 and just got an email that it should arrive at my dealer the week of 03/07.

Advertisement

Jgauger45

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator - ordered 11/17/2021
Occupation
Computer software
I got an email saying my jeep is expected at my dealer 2/25. I wonder what color it will end up being. Haha. Fingers are crossed but not holding my breath.

imdickie

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT
Occupation
Digital Pimp
I got a similar email about my order on 12/22 that said my JT would be delivered the week of 3/4. This coincides with what Kent from Peterson told me last week, that my JT was due D1 entering the build process with a ship date of 2/2. Oddly the tracker, build sheet link, nor the window sticker link report anything new.

Sponsored

JJones95

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Logistics
you might want to wait a bit for travel plans as a few on here have had postponed delivery dates....
Yeah, that was meant to be funny. My plan is to buy a plane ticket once I get the call that theyā€™re ready for me. Fly up to Nashville early the morning of, do the deal, hit Hattie Bā€™s then haul ass for the house. Itā€™s 893 miles from Guptonā€˜s to my house in SW Austin so Iā€™ll do an overnight somewhere in Arkansas. Buying a vehicle several states away and then driving it home is something Iā€™ve always wanted to do so Iā€™m looking forward to it.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
I got a similar email about my order on 12/22 that said my JT would be delivered the week of 3/4. This coincides with what Kent from Peterson told me last week, that my JT was due D1 entering the build process with a ship date of 2/2. Oddly the tracker, build sheet link, nor the window sticker link report anything new.
Halleluja! I finally got something from Jeep.

I have the same issue with regard to no other source having info. Last info from the dealer was it is going to be built on the 31st of Jan.

This is what I got today:
Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at TRI-CITY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE INC the week of 2/22/2022.

If you do not receive a call from TRI-CITY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE INC within 7 days after the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

Jgauger45

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator - ordered 11/17/2021
Occupation
Computer software

I have the same issue with regard to no other source having info. Last info from the dealer was it is going to be built on the 31st of Jan.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at TRI-CITY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE INC the week of 2/22/2022.

If you do not receive a call from TRI-CITY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE INC within 7 days after the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.
Yay!!! I am excited to see a pic of your build!

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Ordered December 7th. Just got notice it is in shipping and should be here 2 weeks or so.

Sponsored

Shawnu22

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Project Manager

Congrats! You have been waiting a while for yours!

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 grand cherokee
Just got an e mail mine should be delivered february 13 ordered october 23 fun fact this tracker can track over dodge jeep ram vehicles I put a dodge durango in to track that me and the wife ordered on december 13 it tracked the build sheet and window sticker becoming available for the durango

ScottHarr_JT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Sounds like a lot of us got the same email a few days ago! Very exciting as I was expecting delays... is this a new feature Jeep has implemented in the build/order process? I donā€™t remember seeing ā€˜receiving an email from Jeepā€™ as part of the process on the other sticky in here. Iā€™m stoked to get it, and I hope itā€™s accurate! Anyone else picking up from Kent at Peterson Jeep on March 7th? @KayboKabuk @imdickie seems like you guys are right around my pickup time. Are you guys at Petersonā€™s too?

KayboKabuk

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 CJ7 - 2022 Gladiator Rubicon on order
Occupation
Police Officer
Sounds like a lot of us got the same email a few days ago! Very exciting as I was expecting delays... is this a new feature Jeep has implemented in the build/order process? I donā€™t remember seeing ā€˜receiving an email from Jeepā€™ as part of the process on the other sticky in here. Iā€™m stoked to get it, and I hope itā€™s accurate! Anyone else picking up from Kent at Peterson Jeep on March 7th? @KayboKabuk @imdickie seems like you guys are right around my pickup time. Are you guys at Petersonā€™s too?
The email was a solicitation for Jeep Wave Customer Care.

GoFastJTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
I got an email from Jeep on Saturday, but it didnā€™t give me a delivery date. It just said this:

ā€œ
Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 Jeep! We are excited to welcome you to the Jeep family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Gladiator we will reach back out to you. ā€œ

And my Jeep is already in shipping status since 1/19/22.

Does anyone know how long shipping takes to the west coast?

Advertisement

Advertisement