First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Where did you find Gobi was available again? I'm looking to place an order eminently
I’m working with Kent right now. I had dealt with him back in October and then again a couple of weeks ago when the Gobi rumor reappeared. He said he would keep me in mind if he heard anything. Well lo and behold guess who I heard from yesterday!?!
The online configurator was updated with Zynith, but Gobi is indeed available if you contact your dealer.
I recommend Peterson’s all the way if you’re out West.
Sponsored

notquiteflotsam

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave; 2011 JKU Sport (retired)
I’m working with Kent right now. I had dealt with him back in October and then again a couple of weeks ago when the Gobi rumor reappeared. He said he would keep me in mind if he heard anything. Well lo and behold guess who I heard from yesterday!?!
The online configurator was updated with Zynith, but Gobi is indeed available if you contact your dealer.
thanks. I just placed an order at my local in Austin. It will be put in on Monday. Countdown begins...

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
I've been waiting since 2020 for a color I loved as much as Gobi. I'm going to be in on this Limited Run FOR SURE. Just traded in my 2014 Amp'd JKUR in January so I'm ready to get back into the Jeep world. Trying to decide on a Max Tow Sport S or a Rubicon. Not a big price difference when optioned similarly. I've got them working on a price quote so we'll see.
Hopefully you checked with Kent, but if it's close in price I would recommend Rubicon. Only 500 pounds less towing, but you get a lot more Jeep and if you move on to something else, the resale will always be good.

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
I’m in :like: ordered from Gupton yesterday 3/3
Gobi Diesel JT Rubicon
Blk Hardtop
Aux switches
Cold weather pkg
LED pkg
Level 1 safety pkg (Not adapt cruise)
Tow pkg
Nice, I like the black soft top with the Gobi, but I know I wanted the headliner for the better insulation and hard top for noise.

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Gupton Gobi Mojave ordered 3/4
Premium Cloth Seats w Sport Bolsters Black
Wireless Speaker - Bluetooth
Mopar All-Weather Slush Mats
Mopar Hardtop Headliner
Advanced Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Safety Group
Black 3-Piece Hard Top
LED Lighting Group
MOPAR HD Rock Slider w/Step Assist Trailer Tow Package
Integrated Off-Road Camera
Selec-Trac Full Time 4WD System
Corning Gorilla(R) Glass
I like the graphics on the glass but I think it's expensive for what it is. Kent said I can get permaplate warranty for the windshield and it helps protect against chips. Plus, if anything does happen the warranty covers replacement windshields up to like $5,000.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Can’t wait to see who’s the first to pick theirs up. This reminds me of the gecko thread🤣
If anyone gets theirs before me I might have an emotional breakdown. I've been in a compass for almost 2 years, so I'm Sooooooo ready for my Gladiator to be built.

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Where did you find Gobi was available again? I'm looking to place an order eminently
I've been talking with Kent @12psi for a little while and as soon as he found out about it, he let me know immediately! It's not on the website, remember that tuscadero and snazzverry is still listed as an option, so it won't be up there for probably a few weeks.

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
You guys are getting closer to the elite Gobi club. Ready to welcome you aboard from a 2020 veteran!
I wasn't in a position to order my jeep back then so I'm stoked they brought it back, even if for a little, but it's enough for me.

OP
OP

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Yea, JEEP SQUAD ALL THE WAY! I'm lucky to have heard about him otherwise I would've been taken for a ride if I ordered at my closer dealer.

Sponsored

Mabags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ram 1500 ,16 Durango
My lease is ending soon on my Punk'n, I'm considering getting a Gobi Mojave. Gobi was my second choice behind Punk'n, I'm curious if anyone knows how long Gobi will be available? I want to stay with a unique color but I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger yet.

mrEman81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Gobi Tan Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Sales
My lease is ending soon on my Punk'n, I'm considering getting a Gobi Mojave. Gobi was my second choice behind Punk'n, I'm curious if anyone knows how long Gobi will be available? I want to stay with a unique color but I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger yet.

Everybody's best guess.....2 months?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I’m not so sure on Gobi, but I wish they would have made Gator available with the diesel, that one I would gone with no question at all!

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Okay, so who’s got pics or links to shots of Gobi Gladiators with Tan, Beige, Sand, Earth Tone colored wheels?
I really hate Black wheels and I’m thinking any of the Grey or aluminum colors won’t work at all, so let’s see some Tan(ish) colors that look killer on Gobi.
I searched @Discount Tire and they have a lot of Bronze options, but I’m not so sure about that.
NEED PICS…
Sponsored