First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
@badger719 did you test drive it first? Congrats! I can’t wait to see the lot. Do they try to add front license plate brackets to the bumper or anything?
Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
My visit to Gupton went great! Day started at 5am, we drove from home in southern Wisconsin and made it to the dealer in around 9.5 hours.

Renee was busy when I showed up (partly my fault since we were running early and chose to wander around the lot while they finished up). Lot is *PACKED*, you can tell a lot of Jeeps just showed up since they were still covered in plastic wrap.

First I sat down with Renee. She is incredibly nice and patient with my dumb questions. Walked through how to find the owners manual etc.

Then I was handed off to Walter who walked me through all the extended service warranty plans. I was offered the opportunity to purchase but without hard up selling. Signed all the finance paperwork and was on the road in maybe 30 minutes tops.

Did not see Daniel (someone mentioned he was on vacation?). Also there seem to be 1 or 2 other sales people but the names were not any that have been mentioned on the forums.

what I was picking up:
6BCD5FDA-BD17-44D7-9C92-B4C5148513C5.jpeg

3CC4CA8A-6F0E-400C-9653-35545EE7852E.jpeg

3978852C-9C70-4F82-9F92-B5C0FE4F7F1E.jpeg
Im pretty sure one of them geckos is mine!!!!!!

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Just a heads up, and not to play Daniel's secretary, but he just emailed me about my VON and said he's out of the office for a wedding beginning now until Monday.

In case any of you reach out to him and are wondering why he's slow to respond.

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Renee wants you all to know that Gupton will price match the Tom Winkle warranties if you want to roll it into the financing and get it all 1 stop shop.

EDIT - The warranty stuff is all done through a different lady, not Renee. Just a heads up!

Last edited:

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
What are the Tom Winkle warranties? Worth getting? Plan to hold my Gladiator for 3-5 years at the least.

CaptGreybush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Honda
I'm happy to update that Daniel eventually replied back to me and I was able to place my order. Both he and Renee are very kind and made the process super simple. Thanks to everyone here for their advice, including the wise words "be patient."

Sponsored

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Does anyone know if you are able to lease through Daniel on these deals, or if this is specific to purchase only?
I leased my Mojave for 36mo 10k miles a year. It was a very easy process, not much difference from a regular purchase. Just tell Daniel or Renee that's what you want to do and how many months and miles per year you want.

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 20211029-123908

Black one to the left is the Ram I traded in. White Gladiator is my new truck. The box in the back is the suspension parts they took off when they installed the lift. Its sitting ~3.5** inches higher than factory, so the tires look tiny. When I get back to Austin I will start the custom build and post a lot of pictures.

At a firestone waiting on them to finish up the alignment, which had to be done because of the lift. Gupton's machine for alignments was on the fritz and it was quicker just to have it done at firestone (with the lifetime warranty for alignments).

**I got the Mopar 2 inch lift, but I measured 3 different stock gladiators vs my lifted one, and it was about 3-3.5inches taller than the others.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor

Black one to the left is the Ram I traded in. White Gladiator is my new truck. The box in the back is the suspension parts they took off when they installed the lift. Its sitting ~3.5** inches higher than factory, so the tires look tiny. When I get back to Austin I will start the custom build and post a lot of pictures.

At a firestone waiting on them to finish up the alignment, which had to be done because of the lift. Gupton's machine for alignments was on the fritz and it was quicker just to have it done at firestone (with the lifetime warranty for alignments).

**I got the Mopar 2 inch lift, but I measured 3 different stock gladiators vs my lifted one, and it was about 3-3.5inches taller than the others.
How much was the alignment? Maybe I should tell Matt I want that done vs their machine too!!!

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic

Curious to see your alignment sheet before vs after

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A friend who isn't on the forum has been trying to get a hold of Daniel to order a Wrangler but hasn't heard back over a couple week period after emailing twice. I never went more than 24 hr without hearing back from initial contact through delivery.
Update from Daniel! I asked for an update, and attached is his reply! I ordered a loaded Mojave on 10-12-21. I asked in a reply email when I could pick up if this ship date stays accurate, and he said mid December.
This is awesome. I ordered on the 21st of Oct. I'd love to have it by Christmas. We're heading to NH to ski for 10 days.
Sponsored