Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeah, I asked my local dealer if they matched out of state dealers, or even sold at invoice and they said no. "Because they don't have too, can sell anything on the lot at asking price"
I figure I will probably get the same thing.
Sponsored

Daniel_Pantoja

Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Electrician
I ordered mine in Salem, Oregon. They wouldn't budge on their price. I showed them the invoice from dealers showing 4-6k cheaper and they didn't give a shit.
Peterson jeep in Salem knew everything sells right now lol. They let me walk out, keeping my 62k cash in my pocket. It meant nothing to them

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I ordered mine in Salem, Oregon. They wouldn't budge on their price. I showed them the invoice from dealers showing 4-6k cheaper and they didn't give a shit.
Peterson jeep in Salem knew everything sells right now lol. They let me walk out, keeping my 62k cash in my pocket. It meant nothing to them
Yeah, a vehicle on the lot will be tough to deal on. All the below invoice dealers are factory orders. It's an easy + quick sale for those dealers. The vehicles on the lot will most likely sell over sticker and dealers aren't getting as many as before so they want every dollar they can get.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeah, a vehicle on the lot will be tough to deal on. All the below invoice dealers are factory orders. It's an easy + quick sale for those dealers. The vehicles on the lot will most likely sell over sticker and dealers aren't getting as many as before so they want every dollar they can get.
I'm going to give a couple local dealers an opportunity on ordering one after I get Guptons price. If they can get pretty close then I might do a deal to save me the travel to Tennessee but I highly doubt they will give much even on a factory order.

eric.0728

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram Promaster City
Occupation
business owner
It took me 3 different dealerships and 2 weeks of headache to even get my claim started. This finally happened this past Thursday, so we'll see how it goes.

In addition to being completely ignored eventually by one dealership, I got told by all dealerships that I didn't purchase any additional warranties and therefore it wouldn't be covered. One tried directing me to their third party glass company and said "they have a way of verifying the warranty and will place the order through Mopar.". Another tried telling me that Gorilla Glass isn't factory and is an aftermarket part, and therefore wouldn't be covered. He was shocked when he saw "Jeep" in the lower corner. Only then did he acknowledge it's an OEM part, where I then showed him the official Mopar glass warranty, and he got my claim submitted.

This isn't a new option, and I understand it's probably not the most common issue service departments see, but I'm still surprised with the amount of ignorance when it comes to these windshields by service advisors. I mean ignorance in an "oblivious to their existence" context, and am not implying that these people are stupid idiots, because they're not.
[/QU

Sponsored

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Mojave on order
Occupation
Engineer
Where do I go to order through the Forum from Gupton Motors
The order process is well documented many times through this thread…just gotta look for it. It’s not a forum order or special deal, just Gupton’s business model and you order directly from Gupton. They have a small staff that processes dozens of orders a week so keep your contact concise and be patient waiting for reply’s.

1) Go to Jeep’s build and price tool and spec the jeep you want

2) Save a copy of that build sheet and send it to Daniel Gupton at [email protected], express that you’d like to place an order.

3) He’ll send over pricing for your build, and if you’re satisfied he’ll direct you to a website to place a non refundable $1000 deposit.

*Take a night to sleep on it, he places the order almost as quickly as you pay him and once the order is submitted there’s no modifying it*

4) Once he places the order he may or may not send you the Vehicle Order Number (VON) within a day or so. If you don’t get it email him and ask him for it and an estimated completion date.

5) Proceed to wait impatiently for your new ride using your VON to contact Jeep Chat daily for build updates.

That’s the jist, there’s more details like Tread Lightly discount etc but you can sift through this thread for the rest of it.

Last edited:

GusGus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator ECO Diesel
I had no issues with communication with them, a day or two responds time. I mainly dealt with Rene which was very helpful since this was my first jeep. I ordered mine on Dec 11 and it's already at dealer ship. They have a few thing to do to it and ready for pick up next week :surprised: That was way faster than I anticipated but excited for the new toy. 6% off plus Threadlighty credit/discount not sure what that is yet but have my letter.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
The order process is well documented many times through this thread…just gotta look for it. It’s not a forum order or special deal, just Gupton’s business model and you order directly from Gupton. They have a small staff that process process dozens of orders a week so keep your contact concise and be patient waiting for reply’s.

1) Go to Jeep’s build and price tool and spec the jeep you want

2) Save a copy of that build sheet and send it to Daniel Gupton at [email protected], express that you’d like to place an order.

3) He’ll send over pricing for your build, and if you’re satisfied he’ll direct you to a website to place a non refundable $1000 deposit.

*Take a night to sleep on it, he places the order almost as quickly as you pay him and once the order is submitted there’s no modifying it*

4) Once he places the order he may or may not send you the Vehicle Order Number (VON) within a day or so. If you don’t get it email him and ask him for it and an estimated completion date.

5) Proceed to wait impatiently for your new ride using your VON to contact Jeep Chat daily for build updates.

That’s the jist, there’s more details like Tread Lightly discount etc but you can sift through this thread for the rest of it.
Still waiting to place my deposit. Getting impatient waiting on that let alone waiting for delivery. 🤣

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Mojave on order
Occupation
Engineer
Still waiting to place my deposit. Getting impatient waiting on that let alone waiting for delivery. 🤣
Yeah every now and then it can take Daniel few days to reply. Placing a deposit is a pretty important part of the process though, it doesn’t get ordered until you do that! If it’s been more than a day I’d say that would be one of the few instances where I’d email him again.

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeah every now and then it can take Daniel few days to reply. Placing a deposit is a pretty important part of the process though, it doesn’t get ordered until you do that! If it’s been more than a day I’d say that would be one of the few instances where I’d email him again.
Thanks. Walter did email a few minutes ago saying that he would have it sent in the morning. Let's get this ball rolling. LOL. I've drug my feet long enough.

STLMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 20 JLU, 900whp C6
I had no issues with communication with them, a day or two responds time. I mainly dealt with Rene which was very helpful since this was my first jeep. I ordered mine on Dec 11 and it's already at dealer ship. They have a few thing to do to it and ready for pick up next week :surprised: That was way faster than I anticipated but excited for the new toy. 6% off plus Threadlighty credit/discount not sure what that is yet but have my letter.
Holy crap that's a quick turnaround. Congrats to you!

Rddavisjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lexus RX 350
Occupation
Professor
I was looking to order a new Wrangler/Gladiator and came across Gupton. They offer 6% below invoice price with an additional 1% below invoice if you have an FCA Control Number. Just like Tri-City and Peterson they also offer an additional 1% below invoice if you secure your financing with them. So with the control number and financing the discount is 8% below invoice. DOC Fee is $399. Ask for Daniel. They are locate in Central Tennessee. Hopefully this helps out some of you!
I just wanted to thank the OP for this post. I was struggling trying to get a good deal on a Gladiator but Gupton makes it easy. Placed my order and my deposit today. Now the waiting game begins.

Regards,
Ron

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I just wanted to thank the OP for this post. I was struggling trying to get a good deal on a Gladiator but Gupton makes it easy. Placed my order and my deposit today. Now the waiting game begins.

Regards,
Ron
Ordered mine yesterday from them.

JacobD177

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKS
Occupation
GIS
I will be flying out Friday to pick up my JT and head back to Texas. Ordered December 1st and arrived Jan 11th. This was one of the best buying experiences I've had. Wonderful people. Renee was awesome and very helpful.
Sponsored