Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

herotimos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, 2013 JKU Sahara
I've been working with Walter Lee at Gupton, and I just paid my deposit yesterday. How long before the order is actually put in and I receive my VON/VIN information?
Sponsored

vrael

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing & Content Creation
I've been working with Walter Lee at Gupton, and I just paid my deposit yesterday. How long before the order is actually put in and I receive my VON/VIN information?
My order ended up being put in the same day I paid the deposit, but I didn't get my VIN or a confirmation until I followed up the next week. Looks like a few of them were out a couple of days during that time though. They are closed on Sundays, so if they didn't submit it yesterday, then it will most likely get put in tomorrow.

Congrats on your new Gladiator!

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
No, just nice to see a new name, about time they got some help! I'm sure he's as good as Daniel and Renee!
I started off with Daniel. He was out one day and handed things over to Walter while he was out. . Walter was very good to deal with. Answered the phone when I called hime and answered all of my questions.

herotimos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, 2013 JKU Sahara
My order ended up being put in the same day I paid the deposit, but I didn't get my VIN or a confirmation until I followed up the next week. Looks like a few of them were out a couple of days during that time though. They are closed on Sundays, so if they didn't submit it yesterday, then it will most likely get put in tomorrow.

Congrats on your new Gladiator!
Right on time. Just received my VON/VIN. Pumped! And now, the wait begins.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Walter is the F&I guy at Gupton.

When I picked up my JT he did the sales paperwork as well as the usual warranty/add on sales pitch after Renee did her thing. I think he's been there awhile.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Walter is the F&I guy at Gupton.

When I picked up my JT he did the sales paperwork as well as the usual warranty/add on sales pitch after Renee did her thing. I think he's been there awhile.
Valerie was the Finance person when I bought mine back in 2020. My mistake for thinking Walter was a new sales guy.

Sponsored

slowstang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
My brother placed an order for a Gladiator as well yesterday with Daniel. Can't wait to have a second black Gladiator in the family!

lkosh

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Picked up my JTRD from Gupton last weekend. They couldn't have made the process any easier!

$100 flight, they picked me up from the airport, $150 in diesel, a hotel room and 1200 miles later I still saved over $6K going with them compared to a local CO dealer.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Valerie was the Finance person when I bought mine back in 2020. My mistake for thinking Walter was a new sales guy.
In my email from Walter he has the title of Sales Consultant in his information.

Falcor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Subaru Legacy GT, ‘22 Subaru Forester Touring
I have been working with Walter also. Good to hear others are as well.

pretzelday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
when you give him your deposit, is your price locked in or are you subject to price increases while its being built?
Sponsored