Headlight adjustment while towing.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Ok, so I have aftermarket LED headlights that require me to take the grille off to adjust the height of them. With a WDH hitch and Sumo springs how likely is it that I will need to adjust the lights with a 550ish hitch weight trailer? Debating on switching to factory LED or Oracle Oculus headlights for ease of adjustment.
Sponsored

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
You should be able to adjust your WDH hitch to account for it. For more adjustment maybe airlift instead of Sumo (those are just foam rubber blocks right?). If the hitch is setup correctly the vehicle should sit close enough to level. I have not had any lighting issue with WDH and Airlift bags.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
You should be able to adjust your WDH hitch to account for it. For more adjustment maybe airlift instead of Sumo (those are just foam rubber blocks right?). If the hitch is setup correctly the vehicle should sit close enough to level. I have not had any lighting issue with WDH and Airlift bags.
That's what I was hoping, Sumo springs just replace the factory bump stop. If the WDH alone doesn't keep it from blinding people I will add airlift bags too.
Sponsored