Sponsored

How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it?

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
How did you sell it, and figure out a price to list? I have a Launch Edition, and it books out for a lot less than I paid, even though I got $7k off. I wonder if the more expensive/loaded trucks didn't gain as much? I'm considering selling since I'm just not driving it.
I sold it to a dealer, believe it or not. Private party I imagine you could get even more if you found the right buyer?

All I did was get a Kelly Blue Book Instant Cash offer, then drive it over to the local Jeep dealer that popped up on the offer I got. They did a quick inspection and wrote me a check on the spot. They were pretty stunned that they were about to pay me $2k over MSRP for a used truck, but in the end gave it a shrug and agreed that somebody will buy it from them in this market.

They listed it at $50k, which is insane. I paid $38k for it brand new from the factory!
Sponsored

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
After owning the Gladiator for almost 2 years, I still have no complaints with it. Sure, itā€™s had some things that came up but none of them really changed my mind about owning one. I love this truck and was just curious if there are otherā€™s who feel just as positive about their Gladiator as I do.

Canā€™t wait for its continued evolution.
Right there with ya man. Iā€™m 25 months in and over 50K miles logged. Love it and wonā€™t ever sell it. Unless I trade it for another one, which is always a possibility as they evolve šŸ˜œ

jcbarn5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
About 2 months and 4500 miles. Went with diesel option, and I was worried about buyer's remorse due to the added cost but day to day driving is so much nicer IMO and extra torque on the trails is great. Zero regrets, love this thing.

JTBravo.jpg

jcbarn5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
Right there with ya man. Iā€™m 25 months in and over 50K miles logged. Love it and wonā€™t ever sell it. Unless I trade it for another one, which is always a possibility as they evolve šŸ˜œ

What is the roof/bed rack you have on there?

Sponsored

alyn

First Name
Alyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator,2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Retired
Bought off the dealers's lot March 6.2021. 2 problem's, warped window trim and the nefarious wind noise. The dealer fixed the window but said Stellantis needs a fix for the wind noise. I've got 2,700 miles on it today so i'm driving the wheels off it. Don't like the light steering and there is a stream of water that comes from the roof into floor if it's raining hard and the door is opened. Will watch this. I would buy another.

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
Just about a week shy of a year with mine, little over 12k miles, still love it. Only modifications are a tonneau cover (Tyger tri-fold), stubby antenna, and a couple doodads inside. No plans to change anything, I love it as is. Had a couple warranty issues covered without issue (2 small things right after taking ownership, battery, and steering gear) and my dealership experience has been stellar so far. I've never had a car in warranty before this and it's nice to just have things fixed without putting any more money or time into it.

PunknJLBlackJT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon and 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Estimator for Pharma facilities
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be at year of ownership in September. I still love mine, just broke the 10k mile mark on a 1,500 mile trip to Tybee Island, Ga two weeks ago. Only thing I wish it had was more power especially after trading my wife's wrangler in for a Durango RT. I plan to keep this one for a long time so maybe one day I'll do a hemi swap.
Jeep Gladiator How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it? IMG_7554

Jeep Gladiator How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it? IMG_7734

Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Owned since July 2019 and still loving it! I still get random people asking me about it every other day, it seems. I tell them it's like a truck, only better or it's like a Jeep, only better. It's taken me everywhere my JKU took me and it's off road shortcomings haven't stopped me from following a single 2-door JK or JL yet. I would recommend to anyone else with a receiver to invest in a hitch skid plate though.

20210302_143010.jpg

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
I've had mine for just over a year, and yes, I still love this thing. I think my wife likes it too, as she recently suggested I buy another one so that when my lease is up in 2 years, I'd still have a Gladiator. I think she's trying to tell me that she likes it too, and wants her own!

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

That is one sharp rig buddy! Crazy fun truck. Itā€™s like owning a Transformer you can actually control what it looks like šŸ‘.

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Owned since July 2019 and still loving it! I still get random people asking me about it every other day, it seems. I tell them it's like a truck, only better or it's like a Jeep, only better. It's taken me everywhere my JKU took me and it's off road shortcomings haven't stopped me from following a single 2-door JK or JL yet. I would recommend to anyone else with a receiver to invest in a hitch skid plate though.

Jeep Gladiator How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it? 20210302_143010
Yep I need one of those. Where did you get it?

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've had mine for just over a year, and yes, I still love this thing. I think my wife likes it too, as she recently suggested I buy another one so that when my lease is up in 2 years, I'd still have a Gladiator. I think she's trying to tell me that she likes it too, and wants her own!
If you can get the CFO excited about it. Thatā€™s half the battle!
Sponsored