OP
OP

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on 2023 Gladiator Diesel (long story)
Occupation
Flight Dispatcher / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer /
Then there is a couple ways to go about doing it. Nothing wrong with Baja Designs, ive just used others.

Way I see it, you could do your BD set up as described, and then just do squadron floods around the sides with amber and youd be all set.

Personally, I really like Clear Water lights. They are PHENOMINAL lights. Easily best quality I've ever personally used. I'd leave your factory fogs alone for legal road use. On the bumper mount 2 Dixi's or Super Sevina's and 2 Sevina Floods in yellow. That gives you independent control over your long spot and flood lights, and sets you up with dimmer control so you dont have a choice of 0 or full power...you can adjust as needed to cut splash back.....and at full power, you wont need anything else. From there, Id just do Heretic Studio amber quad lights around the sides and rear.

I ran the Dixi's on my R1200GSA traveling bike. They are bright as F. Mixing Dixi's with Sevina Flood pattern would be a killer total beam pattern, and I like having dimmer control.

I currently run Heretic Studio amber quad pods and a 6" light bar on my KTM Super Adventure and I am really happy with the quality and pattern.

When AEV releases their bumper and I do my lighting, I'm going to run dual Dixi's on the bumper and a Heretic amber bar in Flood down low on the bumper. Might do a set of Heretic pods for ditch lights off the apillar. Both ClearWater and Heretic Studio are made in the USA if that matters to you. I actively try to avoid lights made in china. Simply seen too many fail in bad weather. (looking at you, Rigid....)

https://www.clearwaterlights.com/pages/virtual_clearwater_lights_simulator

https://www.hereticstudio.com/collections/light-bars/products/heretic-6-series-quattro-light-amber
Shit! Rigid was my back up. Being Canadian, i still see buying USA products as buying Local. I will have a peek at the lights you mentioned and youtube the crap out of them and go from there. Thank you so much for your help.

My brother has a BMW GS 1200 Adventure... Bastard!
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Shit! Rigid was my back up. Being Canadian, i still see buying USA products as buying Local. I will have a peek at the lights you mentioned and youtube the crap out of them and go from there. Thank you so much for your help.

My brother has a BMW GS 1200 Adventure... Bastard!
yeah man. Check em out. Its all in the family. Haha

you cant go wrong with either of your routes it doesnt seem.
clearwater is huge in the ADV world, and rightfully so. Their construction quality and light pattern is extremely good. sure the BD stuff is probably really good too, ive just never used them.

MKLCV

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
(7) LP6 (A pillar and roof rack)
(1) S8 20" Bar (front bumper)
(2) Squadron Pro (front bumper)
(4) Squadron Pro (sides of roof rack
(2) Squadron Pro (sides of bed rack)
(2) Squadron Pro (rear bumper)
(2) S2 sports (rear bed rack)
(2) S8 10" Bar (rear roof rack)
(4) rock lights
Jeep Gladiator How much is too much.... 5A68F0E3-3BEB-4F7D-88F5-19B2EA16A4A5_1_105_c
Jeep Gladiator How much is too much.... 8D9AFBB5-DF5B-46FC-BB05-B99FA4D0AF82_1_105_c

OP
OP

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
(7) LP6 (A pillar and roof rack)
(1) S8 20" Bar (front bumper)
(2) Squadron Pro (front bumper)
(4) Squadron Pro (sides of roof rack
(2) Squadron Pro (sides of bed rack)
(2) Squadron Pro (rear bumper)
(2) S2 sports (rear bed rack)
(2) S8 10" Bar (rear roof rack)
(4) rock lights
Jeep Gladiator How much is too much.... 8D9AFBB5-DF5B-46FC-BB05-B99FA4D0AF82_1_105_c
OMG WOW! That is absolutely incredible. YES PLEASE!

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Ultra Vision lighting...coming soon to the US!
Jeep Gladiator How much is too much.... IMG_0933

Sponsored

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Question for you, Kurt... I will be getting the Fab Four Overland bed rack. 2 Lights for the left, 2 lights for the right and 2 lights for the rear. What lights would you recommend? I prefer Baja Designs, but it's not a must. I want try to light up a 200ft swath around the back of the truck...
I went with the rigid scene lights on both sides with red rigid d2 in the back cutouts. Works great.

D85F9920-6930-441A-8394-FF2CE1C90335.jpeg

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here's what's next...

Went big - installed the Ultra Vision Nitro 180 Maxx lights today on the winch hoop - burns like the sun!

Jeep Gladiator How much is too much.... Lights2021-01-10 - 4

OP
OP

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I went with the rigid scene lights on both sides with red rigid d2 in the back cutouts. Works great.

Wow!!! that is awesome!!! I LOVE that rack! It will be the first mod I do to my Gladiator! Thanks for the input! could you take a night pic for me with the lights please?

OP
OP

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here's what's next...

Went big - installed the Ultra Vision Nitro 180 Maxx lights today on the winch hoop - burns like the sun!

OH MY DEAR GOD!!! What the hell size are those lights?!!

Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Here's what's next...

Looked those up and they seem awesome, but holy cow I though Baja Designs was expensive. 1800 a pair? 😳

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looked those up and they seem awesome, but holy cow I though Baja Designs was expensive. 1800 a pair? 😳
That’s Australian $ - they’re coming to the US and their prices will be competitive based on performance

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
With those lights you will be able to find your way to the jeep dealer at night for repairs due to lack of airflow.

Bonus.
userious?
Sponsored