Link

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I really hate the grill. I also don’t see the point of the light-bar...
Normally we put a light there to illuminate our winch point, light to work by. Who knows the thinking behind theirs.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ctd/d/tampa-2020-jeep-gladiator-custom-lifted/6920707434.html

And I am sure there are some on here that will like it. Variety is the spice of life
I do like how 9 of the 25 phots are nearly identical shots of the hideous grill and bumper combo.

But in all honesty I’m sure there are plenty who hate my Jeep’s front end. Jones on them, I can’t hear the hate over the roar of the awesome!

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I mean, just look at that rear bumper. It's not even made for the Gladiator, it's a freakin' Wrangler bumper! They had to put a modified license plate holder on it because they didn't realize that the cutout was for a spare tire, not a license plate! And what the hell is a Gladiator XTV? Did I miss a model designation somewhere? LOL. No, it's not the worse, but it's just terrible design by some hick, backwoods dealer in Texas (Madisonville, if you're interested!) You just know that one of the salespersons went to the manager and told him he could add some accessories and graphics and mark up the truck $20,000 and it will sell hot! Sad part it, it probably will and the person that buys it will drag it around to every Jeep meet talking about their "build".

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
My bet is it has to do with the like 14" wheel spacers they put behind the wheels.
You misunderstand, that’s so you can swap brake pads without removing the wheels.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
You misunderstand, that’s so you can swap brake pads without removing the wheels.
oh chit, THAT's amazing.
I was so wrong about this thing.
I wonder if they can gold foil wrap it also, just to reflect the stares...
I better call them up now...
:LOL:

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
+10k for questionable wheels and tires? If you ask me that’s the real crime.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.pattersontruckstop.com/used-Longview-2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Rubicon-1C6JJTBG1LL111485

Yeah I don't know man, this $75,000 LE that was tragically molested by the dealership crosses over into a dimension of absurdity that makes the OP example seem attractive.
But that's literally only bad wheels and tires. The lift is Mopar, the interior is unmolested, and the rest of the Jeep is stock. All you would need to fix the ugly on that one is to change out the wheels and tires. The one I posted almost has to be stripped in order to make it unembarrasing to drive.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
(pulls up a seat with a big ole bag of popcorn to listen to guys trash the DVIQ = dubious vehicle in question)

(on par with catty critiques of other women's clothing choices at the mall)

munch... munch... munch!

:);):rock::clap::angel:

Famc5JB.gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
(pulls up a seat with a big ole bag of popcorn to listen to guys trash the DVIQ = dubious vehicle in question)

(on par with catty critiques of other women's clothing choices at the mall)

munch... munch... munch!

:);):rock::clap::angel:

Famc5JB.gif
I work in construction and we have what can best be described as The Culture of Constant Criticisms

Any work done before us is garbage, any work that comes after us are over paid hacks and primadonnas. And construction defies gravity, the problems run uphill.

If we aren’t complaining something is wrong.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
@RedTRex

Am I wrong or do you have some ability to look at Jeep parts in the "system"

I'm finding two different part numbers that appear to be the correct steel skid with the 3 piece steel bumper. Can yu help with that or am I imagining things?
Sponsored