Sponsored

If you could do it over - What would you change?

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Dissatisfied I am assuming. Sell it, move on, be happy.
I wouldn’t say I’m 100% dissatisfied. I’m just saying if I had to do over I would have bought another vehicle. It’s my first Jeep, I like it because it’s different. I’ve enjoyed driving it on the beach and in the snow. I’m just use to driving chargers and challengers, going fast. I think if the gladiator had a v8 option it would be the perfect vehicle. I’ve also had some electrical issues and leak issues which have bothered me. I don’t think jeeps are for everyone.

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
I would have been more patient and waited for a color I wanted, which was anything bright and fun. Instead I bought a white in April and 2ish months later Gecko was available. The seat color in my Mojave would not have been my first choice but they have grown on me.

I did get a great deal on mine as the dealer had it marked down almost $6000 off MSRP to move it, so I won’t complain too much.

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
If I had to do it again, I would have went with LED headlights and dual top group. Still keeping the Diesel though.

Sponsored

Scootjeep

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Professional
Diesel. I love my Mojave, but would’ve taken a diesel sport. Hell of a lot cheaper for suspension than an engine swap

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I did get to do it again! I went from a fully loaded gasser rubi to a more slimmed down diesel rubi. I changed the color from black to blue and now I kinda miss having the safety groups and trail rail system. I will be adding the proximity door handles soon though

BB833813-E7AD-4E96-B83F-CDAC9CE333BF.jpeg

23C8C7A4-5430-4F4B-BBB0-A3A893FC549C.jpeg
What wheels/tires are on that black JTR?

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Mojave and aux switches. Katzkin leather in mahogany.

The deal I got on my truck was so good that I would have purchased it no matter what. (dealer honored a pricing snafu) I could have sold it the same day for a profit.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Nothing with the actual JT order. I would, however, redo my lift and not buy the RK Pro X lift. Instead I would have gotten the rear cradle and Upper arms from RK, but go with a different company for the rest of the lift. It is just disappointing.

Sponsored

Victoryrider78

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales / Operations Support
Rubicon with a 6 spd. I bought the Sport S automatic off the lot in a quick last minute decision when the dealer was giving me a hard time about an issue with my 19 Ram. My goal is to wait until ( hopefully ) there is a different engine option than the current 2 and possibly get a Rubicon then. The 6 spd probably won't be an option but that's OK, I don't need my wife destroying a clutch learning to drive one. LOL

Cripton805

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Power door locks....

But I liked my Willys even as a sport. I don't need everything else. It's annoying that I have to use a key to open the doors and put the key back in my pocked. Then I have to open doors for all of my passengers. I should leave a bad review for Sport Gladiators. Just for that. I don't know a single manufacturer that doesn't offer power locks on their base vehicle anymore. I like the roll up windows. Because when Im offroad. Passengers don't need my key to roll down their windows when Im not in the car doing something else.

dfwxjer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr JKRX, Navigator L, 63 Impala SS, Lexus CT200h
Power door locks....

But I liked my Willys even as a sport. I don't need everything else. It's annoying that I have to use a key to open the doors and put the key back in my pocked. Then I have to open doors for all of my passengers. I should leave a bad review for Sport Gladiators. Just for that. I don't know a single manufacturer that doesn't offer power locks on their base vehicle anymore. I like the roll up windows. Because when Im offroad. Passengers don't need my key to roll down their windows when Im not in the car doing something else.

They do offer power door locks on the sport

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

Deleted member 43264