Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I was going to order one but I didn't want to wait

Then since I was going to add wheel and tires anyway, and ended up getting some N-Fab RKR rails/steps for like $500 at that point the Willy's package is cosmetic

And I got the LSD on my Sport S anyway

Still would have been cool though.

I think ordering would be the way to go, since they seem to be marked up to Mojave/Rubicon levels around here right now
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yes, the Willys definitely gets upgraded shocks. I read the description from FCA this morning.

Anyone know how the mud terrains ride?
And a well-equipped Willys compared to a well-equipped Rubicon seems to be around 8-10K. 47K-57K sticker.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Saw one at the dealer yesterday, Wal-Mart bluw...no leather, no bed liner, no lockers (obviously)....51.5K MSRP. I paid less than that for a Rubicon.
Went to the dealer again and took a pic while there. Shoot thing is hideous. Even the bird won’t shit on it.

Jeep Gladiator Is the Willys model worth it? 93561AAC-CAFA-44ED-B04D-B2AD9004020C

Sponsored

Warman

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2011King Ranch F-350 for 2020 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate
Yes, the Willys definitely gets upgraded shocks. I read the description from FCA this morning.

Anyone know how the mud terrains ride?
And a well-equipped Willys compared to a well-equipped Rubicon seems to be around 8-10K. 47K-57K sticker.
I have the factory mud tires on my Rubicon and they have both superb highway manners and serious off-road chops.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
It half the difference of a Rubicon. I’d really go Rubicon for just a little more. At least with the Sport S you get the Popular Equipment Package discount and between a 1k and 3k rebate depending the timing.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
haha all I see.

93561AAC-CAFA-44ED-B04D-B2AD9004020C.jpeg
Now I won't be able to see that blue color without that picture in my head.

...or calling my best friends wife. I’m good. Although my best friends wife is cute...
It could be... um... you could just... uh well... urm... what if she.... uh... oh nevermind.

Sponsored

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
The wheels are the best thing about them. Best stock wheel.

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
On the jeep site... build... when i build up a sport s vs willys the options im looking for the willys is a better deal. I think in the order sheets the willys package get 2,000 (about) worth of value As a package

i really like the looks, but wanting to see in person and drive

thats my 02

OP
OP

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
On the jeep site... build... when i build up a sport s vs willys the options im looking for the willys is a better deal. I think in the order sheets the willys package get 2,000 (about) worth of value As a package

thats my 02
Oh ya?? Any more details? So the Willys is the better deal. Interesting! A red one would be sweet!

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

thats my 02
The problem is that you can't get mad tow or the popular equipment group. The popular equipment group seems to be the best value.

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
It’s really up to you on what you’re planning to do with it and want to build it to. I’ve grown up around Jeep’s built for different purposes so it’s situational and personal. Personally I thought the Willys were fun as hell to drive and get dusty in, take off road over landing and off grid camping with. But these gladiators are a different beast altogether. I’m getting mine to tow a camper and haul things, more truck use, so I’m going with the sport S with max tow for that reason and have my build plan ready for minor trails and off-road fun. All in all I think the Willy is worth it for what you’re getting and what Willys are built in mind for.
Sponsored