Is this a good deal for a 2021 Mojave?

Kreinmc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Considering a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave for my next ride. I'm curious how good this deal really is. It has an MSRP of 57,900 and they are willing to sell for 52,000. I was thinking I could get another 1500 to 2000 off but no dice so far. Is there more room?

Thoughts?
Sponsored

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Welcome to the forum! That sounds like a good deal to me. I can't remember the exact numbers, but mine had an MSRP of $59,XXX, and the sale price was $53,XXX. so about the same amount off of MSRP as I got. I was happy with my deal.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Considering a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave for my next ride. I'm curious how good this deal really is. It has an MSRP of 57,900 and they are willing to sell for 52,000. I was thinking I could get another 1500 to 2000 off but no dice so far. Is there more room?

Thoughts?
A fraction over 10% off MSRP is not bad. There will be a little room for you to do a little better but not $2k better on a 2021. Maybe they can do another 500-$750

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
You really need to be negotiating from invoice not msrp. On the lot deals are not as cheap as ordering typically but getting 5-7% below invoice seems very common in most areas.

Sponsored

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
You really need to be negotiating from invoice not msrp. On the lot deals are not as cheap as ordering typically but getting 5-7% below invoice seems very common in most areas.
In NorCal where I’m at I feel lucky to have negotiated 1% under invoice with the affiliate discount. My dealer was willing to let me walk at 3% under on a Mojave or a Rubicon. Now that’s not going to stop me on trade negotiations on my 2017 Ram 1500. I will hopefully make up some ground on that.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
In NorCal where I’m at I feel lucky to have negotiated 1% under invoice with the affiliate discount. My dealer was willing to let me walk at 3% under on a Mojave or a Rubicon. Now that’s not going to stop me on trade negotiations on my 2017 Ram 1500. I will hopefully make up some ground on that.
I am sure there are parts of the country where it’s harder to get these prices but may be worth driving to another state to buy and making a road trip out of it. There are a number of sales reps on the forums that offer deals.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander

Thoughts?
Search here for Rob Trachtman. He's in SoCal and does 4% under invoice or so I believe.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave

Thoughts?
My 2020 was MSRP 56000 and I got it for $49600 so I think you can do better

Pistol18

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
That seems to be a decent deal and where you are definitely factors into it. I picked up my ‘21 Overland last week and it worked out to be 12% off MSRP and was exactly the color and options I wanted.

For reference I looked at a few ‘20 Rubicons and one dealer had 5 on there lot. 1 black and 1 white Rubi they would only deal $3k off msrp because they were desirable colors and had only been on their lot for 30-40 days.
He had 2 red Rubis that were $10k off and they were on the lot over 300 days. That’s the explanation I got when I asked for the white Rubi at $10k off.

Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
They don't deal as much on the Mojaves and Rubicon's. Looks like a good deal to me, at that price, $1500 is insignificant unless you have a terrible interest rate

Surffisher2a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave and 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
My Mojave is 57055 MSRP and I worked am paying $50149 to my dealer when it comes in. 7% under invoice ($53924)

The price you are getting seems like a good deal on a stock unit. Maybe try and get some other dealer adds like oil changes or etc.

OP
OP

Kreinmc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Thanks everyone. We'll see what happens. I'm a little on the fence about switching as I'd be coming from a 2019 charger hellcat. The power difference is real! However, my wife and I feel that this vehicle will be much practical for the family and allow us to do some exploring. I was thinking about a side by side rzr or x3, but I would need a truck anyway. So I'm hoping the ability to take the tops off and do some four wheeling will curb that need and save some money... ha

Btw, I'm in Phoenix Arizona.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone. We'll see what happens. I'm a little on the fence about switching as I'd be coming from a 2019 charger hellcat. The power difference is real! However, my wife and I feel that this vehicle will be much practical for the family and allow us to do some exploring. I was thinking about a side by side rzr or x3, but I would need a truck anyway. So I'm hoping the ability to take the tops off and do some four wheeling will curb that need and save some money... ha

Btw, I'm in Phoenix Arizona.
Well that would be a major change in your need for speed but the Gladiator is definitely more practical. You may want to look at the diesel to get more torque if you are used to the more powerful engine.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I’m going from a 2018 Charger SRT to a 2021 Mojave. Missed my JKU and always wanted the Gladiator. Going to miss the power for sure but going to get rid of my wife’s Grand Cherokee for a new IS350 F Sport!

I ordered my 2021 Mojave and am getting 8% under invoice.
Sponsored