First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I've only seen a ridge runner, looks very very small on the road.
Sponsored

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
I've seen one bronco in the wild and 1 maverick in the wild. I did test drive a maverick a couple months ago. Actually found it to be a fun car to drive (although the engine sounded terrible when pushing it). Super agile and drove much more like a car then a truck. If I needed purely a city truck it would be a great option.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I’ve seen 3 rivians in SoCal 2 Broncos on the freeway (2 door) have yet to see 4 door
Yeah we're pretty lucky in SoCal as there are a lot of automotive hubs here with start-ups and testing going on as well. I drove next to a Rivian on the freeway for about 5 miles and my kids were checking it out. My wife said the front end design is "God awful." Ha. What stood out to me were the 22" Sport wheels - they looked huge on that truck for some reason.

There's a Fisker design studio about 10 minutes from our house, so we see all sorts of Fiskers (have yet to see an Ocean though). And I've seen all sorts of regular Broncos - 2 and 4 door. A ton. Seen a few Mavericks (love them) and one Santa Cruz driving near a dealership (was not impressed).

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Yeah we're pretty lucky in SoCal as there are a lot of automotive hubs here with start-ups and testing going on as well. I drove next to a Rivian on the freeway for about 5 miles and my kids were checking it out. My wife said the front end design is "God awful." Ha. What stood out to me were the 22" Sport wheels - they looked huge on that truck for some reason.

There's a Fisker design studio about 10 minutes from our house, so we see all sorts of Fiskers (have yet to see an Ocean though). And I've seen all sorts of regular Broncos - 2 and 4 door. A ton. Seen a few Mavericks (love them) and one Santa Cruz driving near a dealership (was not impressed).
Maybe that’s the link to California and Colorado, the Californians. 😂 I’ve seen all of these here all over but the Maverick.

Pug

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
Nope, have not seen a single big Bronco in the wild. Lots and lots of Bronco Sports. Local Ford dealerships have a few and have looked at them up close. Huge ADM. $25,000

Sponsored

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
I’ve seen 4 broncos here in Colorado.

As for the maverick, I lowkey dig it. I’d drive one

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Whhhhaaaaaaa??

Jeep Gladiator I've now seen as many Mavericks and Santa Cruz as odhHhVV
Anyone from Calirado would understand what I’m saying lol. You said you’ve seen them all in California and I’ve seen them all in Calirado so I said maybe the link is all the Californians. It was just a joke.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Northern California here. I see broncos daily now. All 4 doors. I think our local ford dealing has a lot of bronco allocations.

I have seen a couple mavericks too.

My Wife got her bronco back in October. She loves it. Fortunately, our dealer honored our original MSRP agreement. They are marking any New order up 10k.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Anyone from Calirado would understand what I’m saying lol. You said you’ve seen them all in California and I’ve seen them all in Calirado so I said maybe the link is all the Californians. It was just a joke.
No worries, I know exactly what you're saying. I have several friends that have moved to Colorado. Idaho and Texas are also receiving the California rush. People are moving out of here in droves. My sister moved to Idaho. I don't blame her. But I feel for you guys in other states. Ha.

My reference was to "The Californians" SNL skit. Which unfortunately is very accurate. Ha.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
No worries, I know exactly what you're saying. I have several friends that have moved to Colorado. Idaho and Texas are also receiving the California rush. People are moving out of here in droves. My sister moved to Idaho. I don't blame her. But I feel for you guys in other states. Ha.

My reference was to "The Californians" SNL skit. Which unfortunately is very accurate. Ha.
Oh haha I’ll have to look it up! Yeah, California got insane and now they’re doing it everywhere else. Home prices here are asinine. My value went up 150K in 3 years. My 1,800 sq ft home 20 miles from downtown is over 500K and there’s nothing even around me lol. We love Idaho, it’s beautiful!

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
I had a day 1 reservation for a 4 door Bronco. Places an order February 2021. Production start in July. By September I was told by Ford I wouldn't be getting a 2021 Bronco. October 2021, place an order under same day 1 reservation for 2022 Bronco. By mid October I was being told I'd not see my hardtop Bronco in 2022. End of October I ordered a Gladiator. I now have a Gladiator in my driveway and have seen two Broncos on the road (both soft-tops in Minnesota. I've seen 7 Mavericks and 3 Santa Cruz.

Feel burned by Ford and done with them. Very happy with the Gladiator though.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have seen two Broncos and no Mavericks or Santa Cruz.

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
There's a Fisker design studio about 10 minutes from our house, so we see all sorts of Fiskers (have yet to see an Ocean though).
Why did they have to call their company that. Literally every time this comes up, the first thought I have is "Wait, the Finnish company that makes scissors and axes is making a car?!” And then I realizes its Fisker vs Fiskars :facepalm:

Last edited: