DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
It's gets better...

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...duling-customer-options-and-order-amendments/

The combination of incredibly strong retail order demand and unprecedented supply chain issues has created a number of capacity constraints
that have prolonged our ability to schedule many of these retail orders for production. These constraints will require some customers to have to either modify their existing 2022 model year retail order, or wait to place a 2023 model year retail order when the Maverick order bank re-opens this summer.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
OP
OP

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Bronco #3 today in Portsmouth. Cranking em out.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I'm not a Ford apologist by any means, but the supply chain issues are real. On any given day, I can see 12-15 cargo ships sitting idle off our OC / Long Beach coast. I won't go into the politics of why those cargo ships are sitting idle, but they are...

And this past weekend I saw another Santa Cruz on the freeway. It's a Tuscon with a bed. It's one of the few cars that actually looks better in pictures than in person. Unlike the Maverick, the SC bed is tiny. I don't see why that vehicle would appeal to anyone TBH.

OP
OP

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
I'm not a Ford apologist by any means, but the supply chain issues are real. On any given day, I can see 12-15 cargo ships sitting idle off our OC / Long Beach coast. I won't go into the politics of why those cargo ships are sitting idle, but they are...
I know. And Ford still seems to have been less prepared, and responded worse than other manufacturers.

Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Bronco #3 today in Portsmouth. Cranking em out.
I live in a small town witha K-8 school. In drop off like there had been a new sweet bronco daily then I stopped seeing it. He’s now driving a rubicon JT.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
I have seen the first one in my neck of the WI woods. Not impressed at all. Looks cheap. But then again, it is cheap. However, it will appeal to the frugal ones.

OP
OP

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
I live in a small town witha K-8 school. In drop off like there had been a new sweet bronco daily then I stopped seeing it. He’s now driving a rubicon JT.
K-8... we might be in the same town, lol.

Saw a 4th Bronco today.

The same night I saw #3, I also saw my first TRX (grey), or at least the first that jumped out at me. Saw it again today (in both cases, heading west on Rte 4 in Nottingham as I was heading to Portsmouth).

The TRX is rather unassuming in some ways. When I first saw it, I had to look hard before I was sure. So I suppose others could have crossed my eyes but I didn't notice.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I've seen 5 broncos, and one 1 maverick and 1 Santa Cruz. Looking forward to spotting my first rivian.
I'm near Manchester nh so very close
Rivian just raised the price by $15000 for my order that I placed nearly 3 years ago so I won’t be one of them

Last edited:

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
, I also saw my first TRX (grey), or at least the first that jumped out at me. Saw it again today (in both cases, heading west on Rte 4 in Nottingham as I was heading to Portsmouth).

The TRX is rather unassuming in some ways. When I first saw it, I had to look hard before I was sure. So I suppose others could have crossed my eyes but I didn't notice.
My buddy just bought one for over $100. It looks very unassuming. He demoed launch control however and it was off the charts loud. Like dual cherry bombs on straight pipes loud.

As a bonus he’s averaging a few decimals under 9mpg.

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Rivian just raised the price by $15000 for my order that I played nearly 3 years ago so I won’t be one of them
Just saw a Rivian this morning (in Launch Green) coming out a local residential street. I'm pretty sure he lives in the area. I've seen probably 4 or 5 Rivians now in the OC.

Not gonna lie, the Launch Green was gorgeous. This truck is starting to grow on me (the front design still has me scratching my head though). I do applaud Rivian for adopting a Jeep-type palette of fun colors.

Jeep Gladiator I've now seen as many Mavericks and Santa Cruz as Unknown-14-d82606d8fddccc04

KWin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, BMW 328I, Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Engineer
Rivian just raised the price by $15000 for my order that I played nearly 3 years ago so I won’t be one of them
Oooffff
Hopefully you didn't have to put much down to reserve...

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Amherst NH area here. I see Broncos pretty much daily. I am a car guy so pretty much like and appreciate vehicle's for what they are. I have to say I like the looks of the bronco. When I picked up My new Gladiator a couple weeks ago there was one in the showroom I was able to take a look at. Was 20K lower in price than the Gladiator and other than a G-series, I thought it made a good alternative to a Jeep without going soccer mom suv look.

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
A rare 4 door bronco ( 3-4) , only 1 Mavrick my friend bought and 0 Santa Cruz.

snowbear

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Honda CRV
Occupation
GIS Analyst
I've seen a few Broncos and a maverick or two on the road; I haven't paid much attention to the number of doors. MLW (My Lovely Wife) says the Bronco looks like a Tonka toy truck.
Sponsored