First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Production Tech
Order my Mojave on 8/7 got build sheet and window sticker on 8/17. Checked with jeep on 8/26 and they said do to ship to dealer by 9/7.. checked with dealer on 9/6 and they said not done yet. Checked back in with jeep on 9/10 they said it is in shipping status delivery by 9/28.. just checked back in with jeep and they now said it will be at the dealer by 10/11.. what a joke this is turning into
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order my Mojave on 8/7 got build sheet and window sticker on 8/17. Checked with jeep on 8/26 and they said do to ship to dealer by 9/7.. checked with dealer on 9/6 and they said not done yet. Checked back in with jeep on 9/10 they said it is in shipping status delivery by 9/28.. just checked back in with jeep and they now said it will be at the dealer by 10/11.. what a joke this is turning into
Its not a joke at all. They want to deliver your truck. Production is difficult these days.

Pray to God that this is the greatest hardship you will ever have to deal with in life. Because its a powderpuff of a problem.

Sponsored

No Quarter

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Business Consultant
Perhaps you read the news? Supply chain issues across every industry. Everything is subject to delays due to component shortages and the attendant lack of accuracy that causes in what are normally consistent productions metrics.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
There are quite a few running threads where folks will post status updates of their builds.

Many people are experiencing the same as you - delays in shipping.

Patience is a virtue I suppose.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
It ain't just Jeep - look at what Ford and others are going through. Jeep wants your money. It's all over the world, all companies.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...ers-over-mic-hardtop-replacements-169720.html

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
Most vehicles are running out of parts right now (particularly chips), not just Jeeps. In March, my Gladiator came 16 days after ordering it. Everything is just backed up right now.
I sell lab/medical supplies and I can't get blood tubes and a lot of other essentials. Everything is back ordered and dates are always changing.

Wbrook24

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Had to replace both my garage doors when one broke because the one that matched mine was 32 yes thirty-two weeks out. 🤯
They were old anyways so just changed styles for the 3-5 week time table.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just imagine if you'd ordered a Bronco in February and your ETA was sometime in 2023.
Just imagine if you were worrying about making your mortgage payment rather than lamenting the delay in your custom made $60k truck.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Things are really odd supply wise right now and it'll continue for the foreseeable future.

I went to a gas station the other day and they were out of lighters, small example, but still a wtf moment.

Also broke the rear glass a few months back and it took a month to get new glass