Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Some of these already asked above, but worth seconding:

1. More interior color options, please. YES = a nice tan/beige/dirt color would be awesome
2. Side-mounted mirrors instead of door-mounted. YES = larger 'tow mirror' option please

How about: if you order the winch bumper, have factory wiring there for a winch, including wired to aux switch?

I would be interested in any updates on the turbo (twin?) straight six program? Would LOVE a diesel version! :Drool:
Sponsored

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
would like to know what they are doing to design/build a more competitive engine, what causes the manual to had such a reduction in towing capacity (is it clutch, gearing, etc.)

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
would also be nice to hear what causes them to withhold info from dealers regarding vehicle delivery and parts. my Jeep was 2 months late and no one could provide any answer, dealers were clueless until it was delivered. thats pretty shit customer service for a $35k vehicle. Same happened when no one from FCA could provide any details on getting me my new driveshaft.

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
Will Hella Yella ever be offered on the Gladiator? I know some heads at Jeep seem to love their 9 different shades of grey and brown and don't seem to like "cartoon colors," but I would order a gladiator tomorrow if Hella Yella was an option. It's not hyperbole, I'm sitting on a down payment and waiting for this color. If it's not coming out, I'll just get a Wrangler.

Go to the Jeep home page. There's a yellow Wrangler on the front page. The most recent commercials feature a yellow Wrangler. Yellow has been on most Jeep models since the company started. Why are there 9 shades of brown and grey and not this iconic color?

Also, can we not have the Rubicon come forced with the red dash? Can we just make an option to have it come in black or grey or something not red? There are several threads on this topic. Not everybody likes the red dash.

Spyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2020 JT Granite Chrystal Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The main issue i have with my JT is the 1"-2" inch steering dead spot. I know this is mentioned by some others here but this is a major issue and causes many issues at speed even on straight roads still having to consistently correct to keep center.

Also why are the windows not auto up all around and not auto down in the rear???

Sponsored

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
Appreciate the opportunity to participate.

1. Agree with most of the above as well as the intent of more power---but slapping a huge V-8 Hemi isn't worth the effort IMO.

2. Already mentioned; manual transmission availability and fix the clutch/gearing to allow for a higher tow capacity.

3. Absolutely ridiculous that the JT doesn't have at least an option for frame, instead of door mounted side view mirrors so the electronic aids can be used. [With one of Jeep's much bragged about selling points---the ability to go "naked". ] And please make them bigger.

I know you want to focus on the future but I know I for one would like Mr Morrison---who got to the game late after the JT rollout was already planned to add into whatever his opening comments are something about the roll out lessons learned.

1. Specifically that never again will a Jeep model have Launch Editions that aren't the very first Jeeps delivered to customers.

2. That the STANDARD transmission is actually available day one.

3. That Jeep Cares actually does. Their record on this site is the same as dealerships---a total hit or miss. But they aren't dealerships it's a program that should be overseen by someone in your chain of command.

The mistreatment of the core JT buyers [represented by this forum] by FCA is literally disgusting and the main reason I haven't pulled the trigger on ordering one. I get that you personally didn't plan the rollout---but you have overseen it and the buck is supposed to stop at your desk.

I know without a doubt you are well informed on the statistics about how one negative owner review can cost you at least five sales. It is simply not in your, and ultimately our, best interest to prove time and again that issues that are occurring are not discussed at all or that every piece of information released is wrong as to what the issue is and how long it will take to fix.

My 30+ years as a Marine Officer kept proving the adage, "You get what you inspect not what you expect." I humbly request you start inspecting your communications issues.

Parts are not made to spec or go bad in the real world---and suppliers can ruin delivery fix dates. Both are no doubt common issues you deal with constantly. But bad news never gets better with age.

Find out WHY you can't fix the manual transmission issues, or availability of the brake controller, diesel engine etc and put out the damn info. I'd rather know it was going to take 9 months than keep getting stringed along because Jeep hopes I won't choose a different vehicle.

If you review [inspect] the posts on this site you will see many have valid complaints about their Jeep and the subsequent failures of the system.
completely agree. my jeep was delayed 2 months with zero feedback into what was going on. Had to call a few times a week, was given the feedback that people were out on vacation, guess what i dont care, call the next guy in charge. FCA finally got back to the dealership and told me my jeep would be delayed 2 more months if i kept the LSD so i removed that option. when replacing my driveshaft i had to go to 2 different dealers because the first one did a terrible job working with FCA and getting any answer. And further agree on towing capacity/gearing, as well as not being able to get 4.10 gears in the base sport. That should be an option at any level as it is just a ring and pinion, not a completely different housing which then needs a different assembly process on the line.

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
would like to understand what can be done for a significantly better low end torque.

MilesAH

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 TJ. ‘07 JKU. ‘09 JKUR. Now a ‘21 JTRD
Occupation
HVACR Service
I’m excited about the diesel Gladiator,
when can I expect it and what are the towing numbers?

Thanks, Miles

Scrubb84

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Hello everyone,
Dont forget to tune into the digital livestream roundtable in a couple of hours at 4PM EDT. The link to the livestream is below.
https://fiat.mc.eu1.kontiki.com/global2/content?moid=4c91630c-36a6-431b-984c-9c29c675f86b
Please, for my own (& others) sanity, the bad steering boxes must be addressed. Mostly what you plan to do to fix it. A revised box? Some kind of actual quality control in the manufacturing process of these boxes could have prevented the whole disaster IMO. Thanks

Sponsored

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
whats the intro music called? playing now?

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
On my JKU with the aftermarket Apline X409-WRA-JK head unit with both front and rear camera. After a firmware upgrade the functionality changed for the better. After being in reverse and displaying the backup camera, moving directly into drive, the front camera was displayed on screen for approximately 10 seconds. Works get if you are trying to get into a tight spot, like parallel parking. This would be functionality to add if you had both trail and backup cameras.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
@JeepBrandOfficial will you guys post a recording of this round table for those of us who still have to work and can't watch?

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Scott Blum and Jim Morrison from Jeep said to share what we want!!
  • factory winch!!!!
  • Factory V8 (with a manual would be awesome!!!)
  • Factory air compressor.
Sponsored