First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
New to me 2020 JTR gasser with 17k on the clock had her almost 2mo now. Steering box fix and ECU update via Jeep warranty. Passenger rear tail light is on the fritz and going bad, covered but part on order/back order smh. Besides that it's great and plan to add the Mopar MaxCare soon to extend out for coverage.
Sponsored

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
2020 Rubicon. Bought it new in July 2019. 20,000 miles: no real issues whatsoever. Only factory recalls and a windshield. Used it and abused it a bit on muddy woods roads/trails.

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
2 years and 12,000 miles an zero issues. Love this truck!!!!!

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
How did you apply to fix that. I would prefer to fix mine myself also but not sure exactly where its coming from the rear window.
I used a Roof and Flashing Polyurethane ... masked the window and top with painters tape .... inserted a 1/4" backer foam as I did not want to completely fill the gap with sealant in case the window did ever need to come out .... sealed the top and both sides, not the bottom ... smoothed the bead ... removed the tape ... hasn't leaked since. You do need to give the PU about 24 hrs to set. It also might take a few more days to fully cure depending on temps. You can use a razor blade to clean up the window edge once cured.

Jeep Gladiator JT: Reliability jtwindow1
Jeep Gladiator JT: Reliability jtwindow2
Jeep Gladiator JT: Reliability jtwindow3

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
2022 Mojave with Manual Transmission. 19 days and 2650 miles with no issues. We'll see what happens when I start adding weight via steel bumpers, steps, wheels and 35" tires.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
OP
OP
Steveg137

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Update from check engine.

They found no cyclinder firing issues, asked if was after I filled gas but it wasn't.

So not sure what happened there.

Can't recall what they told me the radio issue was but they said it was a quick solve.

had to drive 45 min and local rental place they work with had zero cars, then had to argue for dealer to pay the $40 Uber.

They did eventually but I still need get myself there to pick it up.

Painful.

Im going to extend the warranty, hit 12k miles and not fully confident it won't be back in soon

wv_gladiator

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt rubicon diesel
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Over 21 k with zero problems. I do have a recall i need to schedule for my diesel. So far so good.

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
Sold my totally modified '14 JKUR to get this JTR, loaded. No issues yet. Steering is a little twitchy at 65+ but thats due to low factory caster, 4.5 deg. I hear all the problems and plan to go slow on mods so I can bail on this thing if needed. Everything seems to be working as it should so far. I got the 7 yr 75K Maxcare. If there was anything out there better I would have gotten it.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Sold my totally modified '14 JKUR to get this JTR, loaded. No issues yet. Steering is a little twitchy at 65+ but thats due to low factory caster, 4.5 deg. I hear all the problems and plan to go slow on mods so I can bail on this thing if needed. Everything seems to be working as it should so far. I got the 7 yr 75K Maxcare. If there was anything out there better I would have gotten it.
maxcare goes out to 8yr 125k miles

HighTork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2022 Outback Wilderness
9 months and 10.5k miles on my JTRD. Added lift to get rid of the diesel bottom out issue and installed geo correction brackets for caster. Just had the recall completed for the software flash. Been great so far.

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
5400 miles. I have had the Jeep 4 months and Jeep has had it one and counting.
About 3k the fuel pump went out and left me stranded on the highway.
Last week, rough idle and codes thrown. They tell me it's an O2 and exhaust sensor that will take 6 days to diagnose and who knows how long to get the parts in.

At this point, I feel that Jeep should be making the payments for me since they get to drive it more that I do! Created a buyback case with "Jeep Cares". We'll see how that goes.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

JTsGarage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
2020 Overland with 3.6 Pentastar, leveling kit, 295/70R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tires, Bestop Sunrider.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself, but in 26,000+ miles the only issue I've had has been the leaking rear glass. It was replaced under warranty by the dealer (though it took months and opening a case with Jeep Cares to finally get the glass).

I was apprehensive to buy a first-year new model vehicle but I've been really impressed by the Gladiator.
Sponsored