Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
So, what exactly is included in these leveling kits? Just spacer pucks for the front? Or is there more to it than that?
Check the video out, it shows all the parts, but yes it's pretty much the pucks and bump stops.

JPARK60

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR, 17 KTM 690 Enduro, 12 Grand Cherokee, 05 Cooper S, 03 Super Glide,
Occupation
Helo Maint.
So, what exactly is included in these leveling kits? Just spacer pucks for the front? Or is there more to it than that?
You can use the pucks combined for 1.5" or separate to make 1/2 or 1" adjustment.

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
This is awesome! Just what I was looking for someone to put out more info on a simple leveling kit w/ 33" OEM tires/wheels. I think it looks good.

Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Has anyone measured how much their axle shifted side to side after this lift? My OCD has me thinking about a track bar for any lift I go with, but I am just curious how much 1.5 inches of front lift actually affects the axle with the stock track bar. Thanks!

I know it’s not much to make a difference, and so on and so on... I am just curious from those with firsthand knowledge.

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
I was very satisfied with the visual improvement with my 285 BFG TA/KO2, and pretty pleased with how easy the install was.

I was NOT pleased with the stupid torque specs... "125ft-lb + 135 degrees".... it would click, then move like another 90 with every ounce of hernia I could give it, so basically I just called em all "good". THEN, they say to "Re-torque them at 3,000 miles after install".... so what, another 125ft-lb+135degrees? or another "GRRRRuuuuunt 'CLICK'"? maybe 5 ugga-chuggas from an impact gun...

Sponsored

Xenephobe

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I'm a little confused by this kit. It looks like 2 spacers per side, one says 1 inch, and the other .5 inch. So assuming you use both per side, that gives you an 1.5 inches of lift, but the instructions also say to use the factory isolator, which is .5 inches by it'self. So that would total out to 2 inches per side, correct?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm a little confused by this kit. It looks like 2 spacers per side, one says 1 inch, and the other .5 inch. So assuming you use both per side, that gives you an 1.5 inches of lift, but the instructions also say to use the factory isolator, which is .5 inches by it'self. So that would total out to 2 inches per side, correct?
How can something left in place being reused add to the equation? It's a zero that is carried over if you were doing the math.

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2015 NIssan Frontier SV crew cab VTP 4x4, 1996 Chevy S10 excab sportside 4.3 5spd
Occupation
F*rd parts guy
How can something left in place being reused add to the equation? It's a zero that is carried over if you were doing the math.
This is just "old jeeper math" because on TJ/XJ/ZJ it was always said that the spacers were X" of lift but if you retained the factory isolator it would be an additional .5" of lift.
You are correct though, if the instructions say to retain it, then it would not add any lift because it was there to begin with.

OP
OP
JT Mods

JT Mods

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Has anyone measured how much their axle shifted side to side after this lift? My OCD has me thinking about a track bar for any lift I go with, but I am just curious how much 1.5 inches of front lift actually affects the axle with the stock track bar. Thanks!

I know it’s not much to make a difference, and so on and so on... I am just curious from those with firsthand knowledge.
Hey Moe! Sorry, I didn’t look at that when I did my install. I agree with you though, being a spacer lift, I think the impact is minimal.
Sponsored