Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
In the photo of side view in front of the house, was the DayStar rear 3/4” spacer installed at the time of photo? I ask for truck looks level so I would assume the 2" Fabtech kit you used would yield this result and you adding the rear spacer would raise the rear by 3/4? I ask for I'm interested in the Fabtech kit but i want to have my rear slightly higher than front so I'm not looking like an idiot when loaded/towing.
I just saw this.

The pic above of the driver side is with the 3/4” spacer installed.

Remember the front fender height is different than the rear. So if you are going to judge rake by the fender line, you’ll need a steeper offset of spring height front to rear.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
@2021-JT-Mojave

I measured to the base of my rock rails front and rear. With the 3/4” spacer as pictures, the rear point is a solid 1.5” higher than the front point. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Those look like the stock rock rail...yours in the pic looks like a steel step?
mine is steel and its the mopar I believe Rubicon step, if I am wrong i can take that too. it is this

Screenshot_2021-03-05_09-38-59.png

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
mine is steel and its the mopar I believe Rubicon step, if I am wrong i can take that too. it is this

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Screenshot_2021-03-05_09-38-59
The Jeep® Performance Parts Rock Sliders are constructed of heavy gauge steel to take on the toughest trails. These rock sliders are fully functional and provide rocker panel and lower body-side protection. Built-in step assist makes it easier to get in and out of the vehicle thanks to wide construction and anti-slip coating.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation

Screenshot_2021-03-05_09-38-59.png
Thats it. Man if i had known those were a thing i would have haggled the crap out of the dealer over them

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Nice man! Ive got a set of @ACE Engineering sliders on order that should work out great.

MyGeekDaddy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
4" Ready Lift
17" Black Rhino - Sentinel
37x12.5 Milestars

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Screenshot_2021-03-05_09-38-59
How long did you have have to wait to find the Sentinel wheels. I've been looking everywhere and can only find 6 bolt style?
Sponsored