Sponsored

Made the Switch! JL Rubi to JT Rubi....

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
Thought long and hard(about 7 days!) and jumped the JL bandwagon for the JT one......had 7 Wranglers over the years, so figured what the heck, let's try something different....
So my Sting Grey JL Rubicon is off to another faithful Jeep fan, and I am a proud owner of a Bright White JT Rubicon!
Thinking about some Retro Stickers and tubular bed rails are in my future....wish me luck!

Gladiator delivery day 1.jpg

Gladiator delivery day 2.jpg
Sponsored

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon , BMW F800GS
Thought long and hard(about 7 days!) and jumped the JL bandwagon for the JT one......had 7 Wranglers over the years, so figured what the heck, let's try something different....
So my Sting Grey JL Rubicon is off to another faithful Jeep fan, and I am a proud owner of a Bright White JT Rubicon!
Thinking about some Retro Stickers and tubular bed rails are in my future....wish me luck!

Nice, congratulations. Thoughts? Comparisons?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Nice, congratulations. Thoughts? Comparisons?
yeah where's the comparison, you debated for 7 days, don't leave us hanging.

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
The debate was where I was going to find one! Took 7 days to find one, test drive it, get a good deal, SOLD!!!
Only driven it for a few hours home, but the ride is biggest difference.....now understand, I've never driven a truck in my life. it is well settled, and the storage is more plentiful than the JL.....Steering is a bit tighter, but it is new, so we'll see if it "breaks in" and gets looser with time...cool part...Off Road Pages!!!!! Never able to get that on my JL Rubicon....the bed liner and tonneau cover really help it look "finished"....just wish my Red Rock Step Rails were compatible as this is 1-2 inches higher than the JL Rubi....

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
just wish my Red Rock Step Rails were compatible as this is 1-2 inches higher than the JL Rubi....
does redrock have multiple styles of step rails? which ones did you have?

Sponsored

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I hope you like the truck as much as I like mine. I had to trade two rubicon for my truck. Go to Amazon and buy some sill guards to protect your paint.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel

Congrats. Best color choice too.
Sponsored