Tbanks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Not...

It's now been 3 months with Magnuson Supercharger and tune on my 2020 Gladitator Rubicon with no issues. I'm going to do meth injection soon to help with how dam hot it is outside, but the power is amazing, the gas mileage is terrible. I get about 8mpg right now. Love my Jeep.

Next major update will be a built motor so i can push 600whp instead of 370whp.

Jeep Gladiator Magnuson Supercharger Issues.... not enginebay
Jeep Gladiator Magnuson Supercharger Issues.... not unnamed (7)
Jeep Gladiator Magnuson Supercharger Issues.... not brake2
Sponsored

Last edited:

cmb396

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Knock on wood, you and I, and I'd say a few others have been lucky. I have 5k on my magnuson now, and have had Zero issues re: the SC.
I was having high issue idle, and cel, and all along seemed like a vaccum leak. Low and behold, the VMV hose from the intake to the purge valve came off behind the engine. Took a minute to track down the problem, but once re-connected, problem solved.
My jeep runs like an absolute top! Smooth as butter and so much more power. Mine is a 2020 as well.

MEOIT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jt Rubicon
You must have a heavy foot. I am getting 13.5 MPG with mine and I have done the small pully upgrade and run 37's.

Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
OP
OP
Tbanks

Tbanks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
You must have a heavy foot. I am getting 13.5 MPG with mine and I have done the small pully upgrade and run 37's.
Yes, that is my issue, I love to floor it. Since I work 2 miles from my house the MPG is poop. Im sure on the freeway, Im 10-11

cmb396

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yes, that is my issue, I love to floor it. Since I work 2 miles from my house the MPG is poop. Im sure on the freeway, Im 10-11
Mine gets much worse on the interstate than in town oddly. Then again, I'm on 39's with 513s.
Drove about 75 miles the other day on the interstate, hilly here in WV, cruise set at 65 on way down, got 15.5.
No cruise on way back at 75-80, and got 14.
In town, if I stay completely off the interstate, I can get 16+.
Granted, this is on the dash average, so I don't think it's spot on, but has been close everytime I've manually calculated.

813Jeeper

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, Supercharged sprayed
Not...

It's now been 3 months with Magnuson Supercharger and tune on my 2020 Gladitator Rubicon with no issues. I'm going to do meth injection soon to help with how dam hot it is outside, but the power is amazing, the gas mileage is terrible. I get about 8mpg right now. Love my Jeep.

Next major update will be a built motor so i can push 600whp instead of 370whp.

Jeep Gladiator Magnuson Supercharger Issues.... not Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 8.54.06 AM
Jeep Gladiator Magnuson Supercharger Issues.... not Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 8.54.06 AM
Lucky you. I've had nothing but problems with it and the support when you run into a problem is non existent. Total joke of a company.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tbanks

Tbanks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Lucky you. I've had nothing but problems with it and the support when you run into a problem is non existent. Total joke of a company.
What issues are you having? The support has been great for me, even sending out tshirts, hats, stickers and remoted into my laptop to flash when I updated firmware at dealership.

What were the problems? I had a certified installer of Magnuson install it so I get the 36k mile warranty on motor and trans. I do know they do not support custom tunes.

Last edited:

MickeyHogan72

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Any updates on your reliability? I’m contemplating getting the SC for my 2020

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
10k on mine.

0 issues running Maggie tune.

Mines a 21.

I am going to shift to Dave’s tune shortly.

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
“Only in a Jeep” is 10-20K miles passing without the engine grenading a noteworthy accomplishment. It’s not just blower threads either.
Sponsored