First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Since I have JScan, can I use that cable for the HP Tuner, or is the security bypass cable it uses unique?

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Hey guys. LT1Chevy210 reached out to me this weekend. He tested the file on a manual JL. Found a table that was limiting power to 3000 rpm. Believe we have a fix for the manual guys. I will get a revision out soon. Thanks to @LT1Chevy210 for testing and figuring this out.

Sponsored

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah not sure if it is an hp tool limitation or the PCM in the jeep, but I was able to command 325 ftlbs from 1800 rpm ip. The problem is some limit would stepnin and rack the cams and 0 out the timing mid acceleration. Was a fun as hell to drive. Except for the stutter. That was EVO 20 listed above. I plan to send out some emails an try to figure that out. I had to play some games with torque management down low. It will only tolerate about 280 ft lbs in the lower rpm sections and maintain a steady throttle timing and cam position once you crest 4000 rpm ot will let me bring in about 370 ftlbs.
Hey Dave, thanks for all your hard work. Do you happen to know what stock torque is around 1,800 RPM. It seems like 280 would be a huge improvement and that’s where I’m looking for it. Also, any idea what the default Mag tune makes that low?

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Dave, thanks for all your hard work. Do you happen to know what stock torque is around 1,800 RPM. It seems like 280 would be a huge improvement and that’s where I’m looking for it. Also, any idea what the default Mag tune makes that low?
I believe the stock tune is set at 272 commanded torque across the board and makes about 225 down low. I think the current Mag tune is utilizing the stock torque table, and then using WOT tuning for power pulls. The stuff I am doing is a bit radical, bit I am basically shooting for V8 like performance so part throttle boost is a must.

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Ok, I feel a little foolish asking this, but here goes.

The owner of the shop that will install the Magnuson I bought off JT wants me to buy supercharger oil from Magnuson so he has it available to change the oil while he does the install.

That said, Magnuson doesn't show it on their website. Does anyone have info on what the specs are for it, or a link where I can purchase it. I thought it would be easier to find than it is. Do they just use Easton Supercharger oil? Is this the correct stuff: https://superchargersonline.com/product/eaton-supercharger-oil-bulk-fill-8-oz/

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, I feel a little foolish asking this, but here goes.

The owner of the shop that will install the Magnuson I bought off JT wants me to buy supercharger oil from Magnuson so he has it available to change the oil while he does the install.

That said, Magnuson doesn't show it on their website. Does anyone have info on what the specs are for it, or a link where I can purchase it. I thought it would be easier to find than it is. Do they just use Easton Supercharger oil? Is this the correct stuff: https://superchargersonline.com/product/eaton-supercharger-oil-bulk-fill-8-oz/
That will work great, probably what is in it.

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey all. Been plugging away at this. I am really digging this iteration. The latest HP tuner updates have given me much better vision to what the transmission is doing for us automatic guys. It was definitely the culprit for the last of the stutter or what I call blips at this point. With the new found low rpm torque, the trans was operating in tables not really meant for accelerating away from a stop. Once I got that fixed, I needed to add a bit more line pressure as we are using more torque off the bottom end. The shifts are firm, but I did my best to give them some cushion for now.

I have also been working on idle start up, as the new airflow throttle maps, give the truck some hassle when it first starts, in certain temps. This file has that mostly fixed. it will have a few light oscillations at startup and then it finds its way. the uninitiated probably will not even notice.

Manual guys if you wanna just copy over the engine stuff you can pick up this fix. I have not made an updated manual file yet as I am still working at bringing part throttle torque back in.

Last but not least the CAM tables and timing tables have gone to the dyno and on my machine they are really clean and doing what I want. My truck sounds electric pulling away from a stop or rounding a corner.

There are some more files to come, but for those that futs with their trucks on the weekend. I thought this would be a nice upgrade.

Attachments

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Mmmmmmm.... 22gpm....
Jeep Gladiator Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now F6DA007D-6940-4E74-8286-CEE44597E3EB

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i wants aaaaalllllllllll the cooling.
Man your timing will be right on. I just about have this tune figured out and you will have all the goodies. Be a sweet running truck out the box.
Sponsored