Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
I had no idea of a 10 day lead time on orders. I hate waiting! Got everything I need, hopefully. Spark plugs and a spare ecm that I will have programmed at the dealer with my vin and operating system so I can send it off as soon as I get the supercharger.
Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I had no idea of a 10 day lead time on orders. I hate waiting! Got everything I need, hopefully. Spark plugs and a spare ecm that I will have programmed at the dealer with my vin and operating system so I can send it off as soon as I get the supercharger.
Don't forget new coil packs :)

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I am running factory coils and I am having no issues at the moment and my last datalog is showing close to factory driveabilty

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let the games begin. I just started on evo 4 today.

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
I do not get the ecm flashed until this Thursday. So send it off Friday, so maybe get started the following week Friday. Once installed and after driving I may be in contact DAVECS1. Can not wait now!

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not sure what the rules are here as far as "tune" files being posted, or how the group in general would feel about a file being posted. I am not looking to benifit here are anything, just want to help out my fellow Jeepers.

I have been developing an engine and transmission calibration for the Magnuson. I have managed to get my ride tuned to a point I believe it is more refined than when it was delivered from the factory.

Slow speed creeping is very predictable, and interstate cruising is smooth even with 35s.

I have been distributing my different evolution files, to multiple individuals, and have not heard much back. Even have sent them to Petty Garage. My thought is I could post the file here and if your interested great if not. No biggie.

Any thoughts?

This is a file I am continually working on but, I am extremely pleased with the result as of now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
Any more updates on this? Dyno results? How does this compare to a RIPP (which states 500hp @ the crank), more I read about the SC’s the more I’m headed in that direction....

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
with the right calibration this drives like factory and it moves extremely well

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I am not sure what the rules are here as far as "tune" files being posted, or how the group in general would feel about a file being posted. I am not looking to benifit here are anything, just want to help out my fellow Jeepers.

I have been developing an engine and transmission calibration for the Magnuson. I have managed to get my ride tuned to a point I believe it is more refined than when it was delivered from the factory.

Slow speed creeping is very predictable, and interstate cruising is smooth even with 35s.

I have been distributing my different evolution files, to multiple individuals, and have not heard much back. Even have sent them to Petty Garage. My thought is I could post the file here and if your interested great if not. No biggie.

Any thoughts?

This is a file I am continually working on but, I am extremely pleased with the result as of now.
I say share away and good on you!

I don’t think anyone will complain. The only moderator I know of apparently banned himself after posting a snarky comment in the bad steering thread.

Free for all!

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
with the right calibration this drives like factory and it moves extremely well
So on that note, I followed nearly all the thread, were you updating the tune yourself? Or in tandem with a shop? Are you sacrificing anything/power to get a smoother start off the line?

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did it myself. I would say the current tune I have posted has more useable power. It utilizes the torque management to keep the throttle lit to it's fullest extent and let you modulate the power.
Sponsored