Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Can't speak for the shocks as I elected to go with Falcon, but everything else showed up today.

20200114_150915.jpg
which falcons are you doing???
Sponsored

bmp9422

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR BW
which falcons are you doing???
Just the 2.1 monotubes. Ordered them a while back when Teraflex was having their black Friday sale and they were all they was out at the time. 3.3s just came out I believe, but I don't think I would have gone that direction either way seeing price difference and I doubt I'd really use the reservoir and adjustability enough to justify the difference.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Just the 2.1 monotubes. Ordered them a while back when Teraflex was having their black Friday sale and they were all they was out at the time. 3.3s just came out I believe, but I don't think I would have gone that direction either way seeing price difference and I doubt I'd really use the reservoir and adjustability enough to justify the difference.
awesome man!

Teximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
3.5” kits are no longer in pre-order status in MC’s website. Still waiting on their 2.5 kit. Not sure how their leveling kit works as my Rubicon’s front end is only 1.5” lower

Sponsored

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
I too am holding out for the 2.5" kit as I'll likely only go with 35" tires and want to keep my CG as low as possible for the style of driving/offroad I'm looking to do (as my thinking goes today, anyway).

For those of you installing the MC lift - would love to see before/after measurements (particularly on Rubicons but any data is good) to see actual lift and level results on the Game Changer setups if you think to do it. Looking forward to seeing your new MC builds!

Greg75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, BMW M2 Competition, MBZ 560 SL, Ducati 851, Ducati 900 SS
I too am holding out for the 2.5" kit as I'll likely only go with 35" tires and want to keep my CG as low as possible for the style of driving/offroad I'm looking to do (as my thinking goes today, anyway).

For those of you installing the MC lift - would love to see before/after measurements (particularly on Rubicons but any data is good) to see actual lift and level results on the Game Changer setups if you think to do it. Looking forward to seeing your new MC builds!
3.5" Gamechanger adds just about 3.5" in my experience: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...echanger-3-5-and-much-more.26566/#post-429480

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
A little tricky when adding wheels at same time but thanks for the feedback!
Add 3.5" for lift + (½ the actual new tire diameter - 1/2 the previous actual tire diameter) = height increase

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Add 3.5" for lift + (½ the actual new tire diameter - 1/2 the previous actual tire diameter) = height increase
Oh I get the math! Thx. I just meant tricky to know actual lift when changing two things at once. Still have to guess at tire height change (with vehicle weight on them) unless they were swapped and measured as a separate step.

Sponsored

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
3.5 Gamechanger ordered. Was really trying to wait for Teraflex because not sure how all that gold is going to look with a silver truck but tired of waiting on Teraflex. Also ordered the 3.3 Falcons. Been waiting since April and glad to be moving forward.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
3.5 Gamechanger ordered. Was really trying to wait for Teraflex because not sure how all that gold is going to look with a silver truck but tired of waiting on Teraflex. Also ordered the 3.3 Falcons. Been waiting since April and glad to be moving forward.
this is the same lift plan as mine... I wish I can order mine now... ugh. Soon I will. But definitely awesome your gonna be lifted soon!!!

I’ve seen a lot of guys that paint or get the MC stuff powder coated. The gold zinc is there so it doesn’t rust.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
this is the same lift plan as mine... I wish I can order mine now... ugh. Soon I will. But definitely awesome your gonna be lifted soon!!!

I’ve seen a lot of guys that paint or get the MC stuff powder coated. The gold zinc is there so it doesn’t rust.
I just ordered the the 3.5” game changer. Went with Fox shocks, going to paint the control arms and other parts white to match my JT.

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Brown Santa brought my kit today . Will install it at the end of the month.
But here is a rear 6 pak

20200120_220521.jpg

davetha

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeep.host
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Jeep JT
Build Thread
Link
I've got mine on order. I went with Fox shocks instead of the 6pak. Those 6paks are going to flex pretty well! I'm curious to see how the rear will do with the short upper control arms on the JT.

The metal cloak bushings should allow some give at least!
Sponsored