OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
So I didn't dig all the way into the thread so what axles are you running? Dynatrac or Currie or ??
Dana UD60's. Went with the 5.38 gears as mine is almost 100% an off road toy and theres a chance I may go larger on the tires someday :CWL:
Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Dana UD60's. Went with the 5.38 gears as mine is almost 100% an off road toy and theres a chance I may go larger on the tires someday :CWL:
40's should be good for anything in the west I can think of. All of Johnson Valley is your playground if you know what you are doing. I really hope to see a Gladiator in Johnson Valley like yours soon, like at King of the Hammers. That would be great,

Last edited:

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator rubicon and 2018 Rubicon JL
OP
OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
Just wanted to update...Finally got to see and hear the final result a little more today as they moved my gladiator off the lift and out to begin test driving and doing final checks. Should be heading back to Tucson tomorrow I'm stoked to get behind the wheel.

Jeep Gladiator Midlife Crisis? Hemi Conversion PXL_20210518_200543220

Jeep Gladiator Midlife Crisis? Hemi Conversion PXL_20210518_195106228

Jeep Gladiator Midlife Crisis? Hemi Conversion PXL_20210518_201801076

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Just wanted to update...Finally got to see and hear the final result a little more today as they moved my gladiator off the lift and out to begin test driving and doing final checks. Should be heading back to Tucson tomorrow I'm stoked to get behind the wheel.

What was the total nut? if you don't know yet (or don't want to haha) that's cool, but maybe a WAG is fine.

Sponsored

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Looking good! You will love the drive back to Tucson.

hobbsserv

First Name
K Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon white
Occupation
Business Owner
We know you got it back. Can we see some pictures, hear some sounds? The anticipation is killing us..........

Sapper_JT

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
I was lucky enough to meet the OP and his rig in Fort Stockton before the swap and then again after the swap ( I’m the owner of the JT from Arkansas in his original post ). I can tell you ahead of time that whatever pictures or sound clips he posts in the future will never do it justice. That thing is a beast. I have to say it was great meeting you and I’ll be following this post and looking for more on your trail shenanigans.

OP
OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
Looking good! You will love the drive back to Tucson.
It was an awesome drive! Can't say enough good things about the guys at Exodus and the work they did. Drives straight as an arrow running those big tires and all the power one could need. At 80-85 mph fuel economy was 13-15 hand calc'd which I thought was good considering I only eeked out a few more mpg on the my way there on 33's, a v6, and with the wind at my back!

Last edited:
OP
OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
We know you got it back. Can we see some pictures, hear some sounds? The anticipation is killing us..........
I made it back however being gone from my business for almost 2 weeks required me to play catchup. I did get it out on some trails this weekend and it was amazing. I'll try to get some more pics and sound up shortly!

Sponsored

OP
OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
I was lucky enough to meet the OP and his rig in Fort Stockton before the swap and then again after the swap ( I’m the owner of the JT from Arkansas in his original post ). I can tell you ahead of time that whatever pictures or sound clips he posts in the future will never do it justice. That thing is a beast. I have to say it was great meeting you and I’ll be following this post and looking for more on your trail shenanigans.
Hey brother It was great meeting you too! Yea I've taken alot of clips and the audio just can't describe it in person. If your ever out in my neck of the woods for work look me up!

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
It was an awesome drive! Can't say enough good things about the guys at Exodus and the work they did. Drives straight as an arrow running those big tires and all the power one could need. At 80-85 mph fuel economy was 12-13 hand calc'd which I thought was good considering I only eeked out a few more mpg on the my way there on 33's, a v6, and with the wind at my back!
That is not bad at all on fuel mileage. My oldest son is in Phoenix helping a friend doing some construction and hit some trails up around Sedona this past weekend. He bought my 2007 JKU that I put a 6.0 LS and 6l80E transmission in with a diy kit. You guys have it good with all the areas to play in there. Just make sure you get it out as much as possible and run it thru its paces!

OP
OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
That is not bad at all on fuel mileage. My oldest son is in Phoenix helping a friend doing some construction and hit some trails up around Sedona this past weekend. He bought my 2007 JKU that I put a 6.0 LS and 6l80E transmission in with a diy kit. You guys have it good with all the areas to play in there. Just make sure you get it out as much as possible and run it thru its paces!
Yeah I'm in the you gotta play to pay camp on the fuel mileage! Get a 6.4 you get 6.4 mileage and 60-70 bucks for a weekend of fun isn't all bad as long as I stay local.:LOL: Yes we do have it good in these parts! Its a pretty good desert runner now too!

OP
OP
american-thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pool Bitch
Just wanted to give a little update. After 5 months of ripping up trails and pavement I've worked most of the bugs out which were mostly in the suspension. The guys at Exodus have been great with answering any concerns I have had. Bubba definitely provides awesome service after the sale and if you do this your money is well spent with Exodus.

Powertrain has been FLAWLESS the only thing I don't like is the power comes on a little too strong in the technical stuff but I've learned to have a light foot :LOL:

Oh and since I'm a child of the 70's I got it wrapped to match the newly found badassery by TDR Concepts in Tucson and they did an amazing job. Kudos to the perfect wrap job they did too! YeeeHaw!

Jeep Gladiator Midlife Crisis? Hemi Conversion PXL_20211114_183640121 (1)

Jeep Gladiator Midlife Crisis? Hemi Conversion PXL_20211102_231444825
Sponsored