First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Arama, 2015 BMW X5
Occupation
Headhunter
Joined the club. Good deal at nearly 11% off at Leith in Carey, NC. Black interior, premium audio, led, aux switch, cold weather, safety group, tow, mopar tubular sidesteps. Had a nice 120 mile back home to Wilmington. Hitting the beach at Fort Fisher tomorrow. Need to start planning some mods.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 06152861-CFD1-45A0-A21E-BA83E297648B

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Congrats - how many orange accessories to match the Mojave trim did you take with you? :LOL:
As many as I could find. I preordered. I actually already had the orange torch lighter. I bought the orange tumbler and forgot that I had an orange and black v-cutter. All will be prominently displayed at all times. I have more plans too. Travis was impressed.

Gladwb21

First Name
Terrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2021
Picked mine up 6 months ago. Its been fantastic. Everywhere i go, someone wants talk to me about it. Did 1st road trip to Terlingua & Big Bend in March. Both Big Bend Parks where amazing. Got our 1st badge. Black Gap was awesome. Next up is road trip to Colorado in July. Hopefully i can meet up someone to run Black Bear and/or Ophri Pass Trail.

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
The Mojave has a great suspension system but they have a very light weight hallow cheap rear sway bar. This cause the truck to roll when turning. Kinda like driving a boat, especially when you put larger tires onto the truck. Installing this much higher quality solid rear sway bar helps reducing this roll. I highly recommend it. So it’s not a matter of fixing something, it’s more improving.
To be clear, the lightweight sway bar was specced that way to allow greater suspension articulation off-road. The thicker sway bar will reduce body roll, but will also reduce articulation.

Any changes to unsprung weight (parts below the suspension such as wheels, tires, etc) should have no affect on body roll.

Mojave81

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Technician
To be clear, the lightweight sway bar was specced that way to allow greater suspension articulation off-road. The thicker sway bar will reduce body roll, but will also reduce articulation.

Any changes to unsprung weight (parts below the suspension such as wheels, tires, etc) should have no affect on body roll.
Well I’m happy with it 👍🏻

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Well I’m happy with it 👍🏻
Good! It's all about making the vehicle work the best for what you want to do. It doesn't matter what anyone else wants. That's the advantage of having a million aftermarket parts available to us!

RalphTuttle

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
As many as I could find. I preordered. I actually already had the orange torch lighter. I bought the orange tumbler and forgot that I had an orange and black v-cutter. All will be prominently displayed at all times. I have more plans too. Travis was impressed.
Nice! I got my Mojave from Leith at the end of April and got a really good deal too! Enjoy!!

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
when or how did you get the AEV lift? i keep looking everyday and it keeps sayin out of stock? do you have anymore pics?
FYI.........Called AEV today and was told they shipped a few Mojave spacer lift kits. Called Rubitrux and they had 2 or 3 left in stock this morning. Ordered one today and got the shipping confirmation. They may have 1 or 2 avaliable if you call tomorrow...

Last edited:

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
FYI.........Called AEV today and was told they shipped a few Mojave spacer lift kits. Called Rubitrux and they had 2 or 3 left in stock this morning. Ordered one today and got the shipping confirmation. They may have 1 or 2 avaliable if you call tomorrow...
Thanks,
I was able to order one also.

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
8F98CF60-A7DF-4810-96F0-4FA4EE7B6EF5.jpeg

Just installed a Hellwig sway bar. Wow what a difference it makes. Worth every penny of $239, very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend this upgrade.
why? not a criticism, I am curious why you like it? I am looking to get a bit looser with a rock jock antirock for better offroad performance. I think the current setup is a bit too stiff, and I want a bit more roll (safely of course) but more flex when needed.

Mojave81

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Technician
why? not a criticism, I am curious why you like it? I am looking to get a bit looser with a rock jock antirock for better offroad performance. I think the current setup is a bit too stiff, and I want a bit more roll (safely of course) but more flex when needed.
I like the Hellwig quality and it has 3 different adjustments. I have only tried the middle and the stiffest adjustment so far and have not yet had a chance to take off-road. I have yet to try the softest adjustment, but I do plan on trying that soon. I really wanted to stiffing up the steering for when I am driving around town and when hauling things. But I also wanted the flexibility of changing to a softer ride when going off-road. The Hellwig gives me those options and I have been very happy with the results so far with the middle and stiffest adjustments.
Sponsored