Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
What do you all think about a leveling kit? How bad is the rake? Also, I have the max tow, so should I keep the springs and not use the ones that come in the mopar lift kit?
This is mine, Max tow with 2.5" ReadyLift and Rubicon Front take off springs. I kept the rear Max Tow springs for towing purposes. It took all but around. 1/4" or less of the rake out of mine. I wanted to keep a little bit in the rear.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar 2 inch lift quote PXL_20200913_201537030
Sponsored

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
This is mine, Max tow with 2.5" ReadyLift and Rubicon Front take off springs. I kept the rear Max Tow springs for towing purposes. It took all but around. 1/4" or less of the rake out of mine. I wanted to keep a little bit in the rear.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar 2 inch lift quote PXL_20200913_201537030
Nice looking Jeep!

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Which dealer would that be? I was quoted (from a different dealer) $1495 for the lift, $1695 lift+steering stabilizer, and $2465+stabilizer installed. So $770 labor.
Ladd Hanford jeep in Lebanon, PA.

HuskyTaylor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Asked a dealer for a quote for parts and install of the mopar 2 inch lift and they are quoting me just over 3600$. Does this seem high or am I just being cheap?
When I bought mine in December I asked the Dealer to throw it into the deal and they did. So free lift and install.

Sponsored

HuskyTaylor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
You mean they hid the cost in the deal. They not giving up a lift for nothing
No, after they came back with three prices I told them the only way that I would take the deal was with the lift installed. But yes I am sure it was in there somewhere.

DaveFrat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Driver
Asked a dealer for a quote for parts and install of the mopar 2 inch lift and they are quoting me just over 3600$. Does this seem high or am I just being cheap?
Ye they are high. My dealer quote $3850. The lift is 1400. Labor is ridiculous.

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
I had a 2.5 basic lift installed by Carolina Customs in Cornelius, NC for $650.00 on my JK. Shocks, springs, and endlinks. I’m putting a 2.5 Clayton Overland Plus kit on my JT in my garage to save some mone. The point is, what they are charging you for labor is insane.

ShotCaller

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed
If you are in Charleston SC, you should call this place and ask them. I'm sure they would be a lot cheaper. They do good work too.

http://www.lowcountry4x4.com/

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
That’s crazy high. The lift is 1250.

You know the lift is easy to do? I did mine in 2hrs. It’s literally only 20 nuts.
I thought the only reason to buy the over priced Mopar lift and pay a dealer inflated rates to install it was to ensure they would honor any warranty work down the line that they might otherwise choose to blame on the lift. Anyone have any experience with that?

Sponsored

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Pulled the trigger on my Mopar 2" being installed tomorrow - $2,250.00 installed.

One of the reasons I went with it, aside from piece of mind, is that they said they would do it tomorrow morning.

I'm pretty impulsive, for what I want, if it's available I'll jump on it. Not impulsive that I'll buy anything and everything.

Also, they helped me out majorly doing the TSB for the steering gear.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
I had lots of free time because of covid- pulled up the video on YouTube, got the required tools (an extra floor jack and a torque wrench) and paid a friend in beer to help- took about 3 hours total, did it in my garage.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the only reason to buy the over priced Mopar lift and pay a dealer inflated rates to install it was to ensure they would honor any warranty work down the line that they might otherwise choose to blame on the lift. Anyone have any experience with that?
So no lift voids they warranty.

Loosescrews

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
HR
Not everyone has the a place to work on a vehicle or the tools required to do so and that is OK. I lived in an apartment in Miami for years so I get it. The main thing is you earned the money to pay for what you want and you’re happy.
Sponsored