First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
We are coming up on MY22 ordering soon. What new colors are you hoping to see. Or what past Jeep colors are you hoping make a return on a limited edition basis.

For me my top is Chief Blue. I'm not one to trade out quickly. But if they do Chief Blue my Nacho Willys is going bye bye in a second. Second on my list would be Bikini. Though that one I may have to do a little internal debating. Wouldn't be as easy of a trade. And I'll probably go with a Sport S max tow this time around.
I just wish they would give time lines on them and such. None of these "surprise new color! Oh you just got something else and really wanted this? Sorry!"
Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Not to hijack but I know Mango Tango is not going to be an option, nor is Gobi, so just wondering if anyone has had their Gladiator wrapped and what the cost and time involved were? Asking about having a shop do it, not me in my garage.
I’ve seen that green one that I believe is in Colorado so I know it can be done. Just wondering if it’s cost prohibitive???
Wrapping your Jeep will cost at least $2,000 if done by a good shop.

When it comes to wrapping cars and trucks, the quality of work and attention to detail comes at a cost.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Not for me. But that would look pretty good on the Gladiator. Especially with painted fenders.
I will ONLY get body matched fenders and hard top. Don’t care for the unfinished look of black fenders, and especially the top.
And I’ll bite my tongue on black wheels. I know many like them but to me they look like some fuggin crack head sold his hubcaps for a fix. HATE black wheels. They have ruined many nice vehicles. I won’t say how I really feel about them, but it ain’t nice.

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
It will be interesting to see if Sting Gray comes back. I am new to Jeep so I am not familiar with their process from MY to MY...do they consistently bring back colors for repeating years?

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
In all honesty I no longer care because I already got my Gator, but in the general sense I like the drab military colors like Gobi, Gator, Sarge Green.

It seems like they always have four or more diffferent shades of gray, and of course the mandatory blues, reds, black white, etc.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Kinda disappointed with the '21 colors. Wanted Punk'n, but Gobi or Gator would have been next choice

Sponsored

ClintonG

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Healthcare IT
I would trade in a second for an Xtreme Purple. I would debate if they did Omaha Orange.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
It will be interesting to see if Sting Gray comes back. I am new to Jeep so I am not familiar with their process from MY to MY...do they consistently bring back colors for repeating years?
Depends, but if the color leaves in the middle of a MY it probably won't come back. There is a set of staple colors (red, white, black, silver) but the rest are pretty much fair game. I think the only one out right now that might quietly get axed is Sarge, in exchange for another shade of green.

SouthTXJT

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
rhino or anvil would make me have to consider trading in.
I would really like to see the Anvil color make a comeback. If it happens, they'd need to lose one of the 4 gray shades. There's too many right now.
I would like them to discontinue the Sting Gray only because it's the best one. Too many sting gray Wranglers and Gladiators. Then again, big selling point for Jeep.

SouthTXJT

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Depends, but if the color leaves in the middle of a MY it probably won't come back. There is a set of staple colors (red, white, black, silver) but the rest are pretty much fair game. I think the only one out right now that might quietly get axed is Sarge, in exchange for another shade of green.
I'm hoping they do for Sarge. Limited amount help the value of said model year if only by demand.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I'm hoping they do for Sarge. Limited amount help the value of said model year if only by demand.
lol well it's a toss-up between Sarge and white for me right now, so my luck may just be that they drop Sarge, don't add any new colors, and also don't make any model year changes.
Sponsored