Sponsored

New auxiliary switch bank

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
So does the cubby on the left just pop out? Or is there some crazy way Jeep puts this together that 90% of it has to come apart to go back together? I'm interested in the switches. They look awesome. Any reviews on functionality? Plug and play just like they say? Ease of installation? Thanks
IMG_20210520_103221812.jpg
They have an install video that walks through all of that
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here I sit.. about 80% done with the install & I just realized my aux switch's have a black bezel instead of silver.. This is going to severely hurt my OCD.

Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank IMG_1537

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well I decided I couldn't take the silver... So I made it black. Paint is SEM Trim black which is a jet black matte finish. In the picture its rather shiny. I expect there to be a barely noticeable difference once my normal coat of interior dust hits the new switch's. I didnt realize how not black the rest of the black interior is. Then again I run my jeep naked as much as I do with a top (basically if it aint below 40 or raining then the top/doors are off).

Also found that the wires were mislabeled in my kit. They were labeled as if they were the lasfit black switch's instead of red. The manual doesn't have the info so I got to test out how good the Lasfit customer service is... Spoiler.. They are effin awesome.. Guy I got checked the manual first even after I said I didn't see it. He then looked up the info somewhere else.. Got me what I needed & then about 5 minutes later he calls me back because he realizes he made a mistake. That right there is top notch customer service. Anyhow the install went exactly as it should & the only 2 things I dont like is that there wasnt an option to buy it with a factory matched black bezel & the device leads for the passenger footwell were a bit short. I wont be using them anyway so it doesnt really matter to me. But from the location by the battery through the unused clutch hole & across the dash they came just barely past the center of the console. This could be that what I received was meant for the other location though which would explain the labeling as well. In the end.. Everythings working & I tested with & without the locker/4lo thing.. I will leave it enabled generally, but when I actually hit the trails it only takes a moment to toggle the mode & let me engage the lockers in 4hi/2hi..

Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank IMG_1538

3ffi3nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
Anybody who has installed this switch bank have any problems with it? Curious, since it has been out for a bit, on review after using for awhile.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody who has installed this switch bank have any problems with it? Curious, since it has been out for a bit, on review after using for awhile.
Mine has been flawless

Sponsored

xdamageincx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, e46, Polaris Trail Black Onyx
Occupation
Program Manager
It isn't clear to me why these are labeled as such for Rubicon. My dealer didn't check the box for this unfortunately while mine is being built.
If they haven't changed the labels, I will have to go with Mopar and buy a flasher.
Bummer.
Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank 1628194517826

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Does anyone know if the switch bank 82215190AE fits the ‘21 MY?? I’m sure it does, but everywhere I look it only goes up to a 2020!

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the switch bank 82215190AE fits the ‘21 MY?? I’m sure it does, but everywhere I look it only goes up to a 2020!
Not sure.. But the black switch's from Lasfit (which is what this thread is about) do list 2021 models.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Mine has been flawless
Since you have both, how do they compare to the factory switches? Debating weather to order my gladiator with or without the Aux Switch package. If these are comparable, I'd like for them all to match and just do this instead.

Thanks!

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Since you have both, how do they compare to the factory switches? Debating weather to order my gladiator with or without the Aux Switch package. If these are comparable, I'd like for them all to match and just do this instead.

Thanks!
fit and finish are on par with the oem switches. The labels suck and I’d rather then be aux 1-4 instead of what they are. But to me that’s forgivable.

Sponsored

ArcticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2018 JLU Sport S
Have any alternatives come out to this? I really want the red left side panel, but the gas transfer button seems silly when I'll almost certainly never have an auxiliary gas tank.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just a update they no long have the gas emblem, labeled as aux a and b
Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank image
I saw that this am.. going to message them and see if I can get an aux b.. the compressor button I’m fine with since I have a compressor hooked up to it

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just got these, so they have updated them

Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank 20220507_164232

Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank 20220507_164232
Great improvements.. If I didnt already have both banks filled this is what I would be going with,
Sponsored