First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
got mine in today, chopped it up so i could get the oem sway bar button in there! will most likely wire it up tomorrow!

Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank 1614283940425

Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank 1614289584765
Sponsored

Last edited:

ChrisK

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Dad
Vehicle Showcase
getting my Mopar bank installed in a week and a half. $400 for 4 hrs plus a 10% disc. Ill get a Jeep Wave rental for the morning, tool around Portland Maine while i wait and hopefully be heading back to NH by 12. I’ll be ordering lights next and hopefully getting another set of sneakers before spring thaw.

TexasWranglerJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL SportS
It’s hard to tell from the pictures, but are the labels just white paint/print? If so, would gentle use of paint thinner or nail polish remover remove the label for a clean blank look?

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
It’s hard to tell from the pictures, but are the labels just white paint/print? If so, would gentle use of paint thinner or nail polish remover remove the label for a clean blank look?
no, they are transparent and illuminate like the OEM Aux does.

TexasWranglerJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL SportS
no, they are transparent and illuminate like the OEM Aux does.
Well that’s unfortunate, because the fit and finish looks so good, other than the labels. I do like how you were able to reuse the sway bar button, it’s so close to a factory look.

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd

JeepnJohnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Rubicon
got mine in today, chopped it up so i could get the oem sway bar button in there! will most likely wire it up tomorrow!

Nice work in the chop. Just got these switches. Can you give me some direction on how you got your sway bar switch to sit that nicely in? Did you use the old frame?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Nice work in the chop. Just got these switches. Can you give me some direction on how you got your sway bar switch to sit that nicely in? Did you use the old frame?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John
Yeah so I used the old frame. I have a sport so I lucked out and found an OEM switch bank for $25 on ebay. Other then that, I took off the face plate of the LASFIT switches and I used a pick/screwdriver and dremel to get the RJ port out and then kept test fitting it and dremeling as needed. All the work was done around the RJ port, no cutting/dremeling was needed where the 4 switches are. Last thing I remember was the clips for the silver face plate do not line up so I cut one, I think it was the bottom middle one but I forget.... do a test fit and you will see. Then just a little glue to secure it bc of not having that clip.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Anyone know the rough cost for the dealer to install the aux switch bank in my Gladiator? Dealer near me quoted $675 drive off. That seem fair?

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Anyone know the rough cost for the dealer to install the aux switch bank in my Gladiator? Dealer near me quoted $675 drive off. That seem fair?
Around $400 for the part, $75ish for for the computer flash, and a few hours labor. Doesn't seem way out of line but could probably do it for around $400 if you install yourself and then have them flash it. If you plan to do other mods that require a programmer (tazer/JScan) those can also activate the switches without any dealership assistance.

Sponsored

JeepnJohnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Rubicon
Yeah so I used the old frame. I have a sport so I lucked out and found an OEM switch bank for $25 on ebay. Other then that, I took off the face plate of the LASFIT switches and I used a pick/screwdriver and dremel to get the RJ port out and then kept test fitting it and dremeling as needed. All the work was done around the RJ port, no cutting/dremeling was needed where the 4 switches are. Last thing I remember was the clips for the silver face plate do not line up so I cut one, I think it was the bottom middle one but I forget.... do a test fit and you will see. Then just a little glue to secure it bc of not having that clip.
So I understand, you didn’t have any switch bank in your Sport except the sway bar, so you purchased the OEM switch bank on EBay so you could use the factory frame part and make it work with the lasfit by modifying it the way you mentioned?

Thanks,
John

13Golumm

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics tech
HI new to the forum but i just bought these switches and they are on sale for $399 and the promo code "7THGENXV50 " still works and brings them dow to $359 that is for both switches. about the same price as just the black ones from the mopar dealer.
also some one in one of the other comment was asking about the dedicated switches on the red side on there website it states that when you turn on the ignition you can cahnge th function of those "locker switches" by holdining the switch down for a certian amount of time and depending on wether it beeps once or twice will determine what the switches will do.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
the only thing stopping me from ordering the red lasfit's to match my factory aux switch's is that rj12 jack.. I hate shit that I wont use being there. If only there was an option for USB or even that being blank I could deal with it.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Just received my panel. Gotta say the presentation and packaging are fantastic. If the product lives up to the packaging then this thing will be a winner

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
So does the cubby on the left just pop out? Or is there some crazy way Jeep puts this together that 90% of it has to come apart to go back together? I'm interested in the switches. They look awesome. Any reviews on functionality? Plug and play just like they say? Ease of installation? Thanks
Jeep Gladiator New auxiliary switch bank IMG_20210520_103221812
Sponsored