Sponsored

Pickles85

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Grand Cherokee L
They look better then the OEM LEDs cant wait for mine to arrive.
Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
They look better then the OEM LEDs cant wait for mine to arrive.
They are absolute beasts to hold finally. I'm installing them with new Nemesis flares so the full transformation is going to be awesome. Another reason I went with the Max version to retain a DOT approved turn signal since the flares have none.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I pre-ordered my elite headlights on 11/28. I pre-ordered my PSVR2 1/20 (releases 2/22). Probably going to be a photo finish to see which one gets here first.

That being said, the goal is to keep my JT for at least another 7 years, so in the long run a one month wait on headlights is a fart in a windstorm... but I'm still not thrilled at how DD is handling communication with its customers.

Sponsored

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Pre-ordered mine 11/21 - was told 3-4 weeks out last week, but hoping it got bumped up now.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Got the email saying that mine were shipped.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Well... They are installed and they look great, but calling support again in the morning... More info after I chat with them. Sorry!
A whole day and no update, you gonna make us wait til we all get them with the wrong plug or what !

Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
I need pics... ASAP

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
A whole day and no update, you gonna make us wait til we all get them with the wrong plug or what !
Sorry! I'd hate to post that something is wrong and give them a bad reputation just because I'm first and not sure if it's something on my side yet... or just something they haven't come across yet... support has been great so far!

I need pics... ASAP
Monster!
Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics 1674831847582

Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics 1674831892418

berb

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gadiator Sport / Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Occupation
Teacher
These may be the most expensive Headlight option on the market. Are they really worth the extra $370 over the Oracle Bi-LED headlights. Heck they are $200 more than the colorshift lights with the Bluetooth controller.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
These may be the most expensive Headlight option on the market. Are they really worth the extra $370 over the Oracle Bi-LED headlights. Heck they are $200 more than the colorshift lights with the Bluetooth controller.
For far better warranty and customer service alone, yes. Colorshift to me is a gimmick, and I'm personally not a fan of the transformer "eye" look of the Oracle ones. Not to mention the added functionality these have on the "Max" version. Personally, I just want the base version but even those I'd gladly spend a bit more to buy from Diode Dynamics.

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
These may be the most expensive Headlight option on the market. Are they really worth the extra $370 over the Oracle Bi-LED headlights.
I'm betting on yes and that's why I got rid of my Oculus headlights. I was not impressed with the concentrated beam pattern or hi-beams on the Oculus. The beam pattern is bright, but very focused like a flashlight hotspot. A nice wide spread of light is absent with the Oculus and that's a big miss for me. My Diode Dynamic fogs were necessary to make up for the "gap" in beam width of the Oculus. Here's a write-up below that I did when I got them... hoping to add the DD Elite Max to the comparison next.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...oculus-9-vs-morimoto-mled-2-0-retrofit.39346/
Sponsored