Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
Our 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM is coming this September! New design, new adventures.

FREE Shipping in the Continental US!

Discover the WILD and enjoy the ADVENTURE with our new TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MESA VERDE Bed Rack System! An adjustable, unique and functional system designed to provide expanded storage capacity that is perfect for any adventurer or outdoor enthusiast, anywhere and everywhere you choose to go. Providing a variety of features such as:

- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.*

- Height adjustment system: 17 ”(below cabin level) / 19.5” (cabin level) / 23 ”(Above cabin Level)

-
Adjustable Side/Roof Bars available to personalize your Bed Rack according to your necessities and make it UNIQUE!

-
Made with carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint for extreme protection and corrosion resistance

- Compatibility for the use of roof tents, light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers and much more!

- MAX Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 600 lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 lbs.

-
Easy installation with 24/7 customer assistance!

- Exclusive and Smart Patent Pending Design

Contact us at https://tuwapro.com/ or [email protected] for more details!

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Price range?
Hey Kevin,

Introductory price for this Bed Rack System is expected to be $729.10 USD

Thanks for your question!

Last edited:

jlc64uk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon; 21 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Asst. Principal
Will it work with the factory tonneau cover?

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
Website link is dead.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Will it work with the factory tonneau cover?
Hello Jeff! Sadly if it's the OEM Mopar Soft Rollup Tonneau Cover it won't work mainly because the cover goes over the bed rail all the way to the edge of the truck (Pic attached) leaving no space for our mount bases.

We have installed our current 4CX MOAB Bed Rack (Same installation system) on the Truxedo LO Pro, Access Literider, Truxedo Pro x15, and Access Original Tonneau Cover, and just recently on the Mopar Hard Trifold Cover.

Hope this helps 😀

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! Mopar ejemplo

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! unnamed (1)
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! Tonneau cover 2

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! Tonneau cover

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any close up photos of the mounting solution you use? Including from the inside of the bed looking out.

From the looks of it I could ditch your mounting feet and bolt this directly to a t-slot I have on my bed rails.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Do you have any close up photos of the mounting solution you use? Including from the inside of the bed looking out.

From the looks of it I could ditch your mounting feet and bolt this directly to a t-slot I have on my bed rails.
Hey Henry!

I am attaching some pictures and an assembly video, in theory if you have a t slot in your bed rail you should be able to install it without the mount bases but we have not done it here at Tuwa Pro. I wish I had a picture of it so I could give you a better insight! Hope this helps

Mounting with our Mount base:

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! unnamed (2)

In your case this two bolts would go in your Bed Rail T Slot with some T Nuts

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! unnamed (3)

Here is part of an assembly video showing where our bases connect with the structure of the rack

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Nice rack! is this made in the good ole USA?
Hey Scott, thanks man we appreciate the compliment!

All the design and development is done by our team here in Longwood, FL and our production process is in our own factory in Brazil. However in the near future we are looking to start migrating selected production processes here to the USA.

Thanks again!

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
gotta be a way to make this work with the Mopar cover :( How much would it cost for you to make deeper mounting bases? Might be worth it for any updated designs.

Shadowmaker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer
Neat rack! How much will it weigh? Are you doing pre-sales on it?

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
gotta be a way to make this work with the Mopar cover :( How much would it cost for you to make deeper mounting bases? Might be worth it for any updated designs.
Hey Jerhemi! Sadly we have tried with the OEM Mopar Soft Tonneau Cover but it wont work with our design, we have try to find ways to adapt it without compromising the performance of the product but haven't found the ideal way just yet. 😞 Sorry about that!

Thank you very much for considering us, we really appreciate it!

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Neat rack! How much will it weigh? Are you doing pre-sales on it?
Thank you!!:like: The rack will weight 98lbs! And we won't be doing any presales for this particular product but if you PM us your email we will notify you as soon as it is in stock and ready to be shipped!

Best regards!
Sponsored