First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Regional merchandise manager
Nice! I ended up moving to Chester. If you ever get bored and wanna fish I’m up there. I’m not a rock crawler just a hunter and fisher lol.
Thanks South-bay; I spend 4 to 5 months up there from May into Oct. in Canyon Dam. We come up every weekend, mainly golf and fish. Regards Narc
Sponsored

Wicked1

First Name
Quest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport S, 2020 Jeep renegade trailhawk
I'm in Stockton and would love to find some trail buddies to go out with. JT SPORT mopar lift on 33's.

bgoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport
Build Thread
Link
I'm in Monterey. Stock for now but would be interested in a quick trip to Hollister Hills (when it opens again) or just some fire roads!

Sponsored

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
There's a group of overlanding people who meet regularly in Pleasanton - they are not Jeep-exclusive but we're going to check them out this week. Their next meeting is on Sunday 10 Jan - Here's a link to the information ...

Anderson

First Name
Anderson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tinker Extraordinaire

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
I totally forgot to make it to this. Darn, oh well. Next month!
It was a decent turnout - it was "officially" canceled the day before due to the whole house arrest thing going on, but there were still about 30 or so rigs there! They seem like a pretty decent group, and they are planning on trying to do at least one overland trip per month - most would be at least overnights, but they can try to do some single day events as well.

Sponsored

PPiazza1

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, JK
I I met with @Wicked1 from this group yesterday. We took the Gladiators on the first run.

We went up near Sonora encountered Snow, mud and several other Jeeps and RZRs.

About noon we went higher up. Followed a modified CJ and XJ. Followed them for four miles, breaking snow. The snow was about 6 feet deep. Finally about 4pm the guy in front was stuck. The 2 guy was stuck and Wicked1 winched them. I got stuck turning around. Lots of fun. I got to use my winch traxx boards and straps. The Gladiator did well. Loved the lockers. Favorite mod Tazer Mini. Locker and Swaybar in 2 Wheel drive was fun. Winched worked flawlessly. Wicked1 Wheeled like a pro.

Always fun to hit the trail with new friends
Jeep Gladiator NorCal Gladiator Folk? received_1141306332980881

Wicked1

First Name
Quest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport S, 2020 Jeep renegade trailhawk
I I met with @Wicked1 from this group yesterday. We took the Gladiators on the first run.

We went up near Sonora encountered Snow, mud and several other Jeeps and RZRs.

About noon we went higher up. Followed a modified CJ and XJ. Followed them for four miles, breaking snow. The snow was about 6 feet deep. Finally about 4pm the guy in front was stuck. The 2 guy was stuck and Wicked1 winched them. I got stuck turning around. Lots of fun. I got to use my winch traxx boards and straps. The Gladiator did well. Loved the lockers. Favorite mod Tazer Mini. Locker and Swaybar in 2 Wheel drive was fun. Winched worked flawlessly. Wicked1 Wheeled like a pro.

Always fun to hit the trail with new friends
Jeep Gladiator NorCal Gladiator Folk? received_1141306332980881
Great time with great new friends. Jeep for life!

JoeyD

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hi guys, just got my Jeep about 5 weeks ago. Super happy. I'm in Fremont. Just installed the Willys wheels and rock sliders today

After2.jpg