Sponsored

On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why)

OP
OP
hawkijon

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
For those interested, i did a detailed video of how to wire and install of the 813 Fabrication and Design, "Behind the Rear Seat" ARB mount and Dual Chuck rocker switch panel. Pardon its length, but hopefully the time i put into explaining the wiring and install will save a significant amount of time for those who are considering this kit and havent devised their own install plan. I have install time stamps in the description for those who want to speed through the install. Overall the final fit and finish is fantastic. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. There were only a few install issues i came across in the install that are mentioned in the video, but its only a fastener issue if you plan on using the provided ARB bolt to install on the 813 bracket. All youll need different is (4) M6x16 bolts to replace the provided M6x25. Let me know if you have any questions. I have a feeling this is going to be a really popular kit.
Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
For those interested, i did a detailed video of how to wire and install of the 813 Fabrication and Design, "Behind the Rear Seat" ARB mount and Dual Chuck rocker switch panel. Pardon its length, but hopefully the time i put into explaining the wiring and install will save a significant amount of time for those who are considering this kit and havent devised their own install plan. I have install time stamps in the description for those who want to speed through the install. Overall the final fit and finish is fantastic. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. There were only a few install issues i came across in the install that are mentioned in the video, but its only a fastener issue if you plan on using the provided ARB bolt to install on the 813 bracket. All youll need different is (4) M6x16 bolts to replace the provided M6x25. Let me know if you have any questions. I have a feeling this is going to be a really popular kit.
Great stuff! Fantastic video breaking it all down

EWP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Here's what I did for those interested. I located the twin ARB compressor under the rear passenger seat. I fabricated a mounting plate from 1/8 aluminum that attaches where the two bolts holding the plastic storage bin in place go. I created an extension harness that attaches to the ARB harness and routed it along the frame rails and up through the rear seat drain grommet. The purple ARB trigger wire is connected to one of the Aux switches I installed last weekend. Lastly I assembled a 4 tire air up/down system similar to those available commercially.

IMG_5164.jpg
Sponsored