Sponsored

On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why)

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

DiscoDino

First Name
Nadim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1991 Land Rover Defender, 1983 Land Rover Defender, 2015 Mercedes G Wagon

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I offer a few different mounting options for the JT. I have one for the bed that mounts the single ARB compressor and one that holds the Twin ARB compressor and it also has an optional protective guard. No pics to show yet, but I also have a universal mount that works with the single or twin that mounts in the cab with a few different air chuck solutions. I am finishing prototypes within the next few days and be able to show the pre-production pieces for that one. Let me know if anyone has any questions.
Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) twin2
Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) twin-switch2
for more information.

single2.jpg

guard3.jpg

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I offer a few different mounting options for the JT. I have one for the bed that mounts the single ARB compressor and one that holds the Twin ARB compressor and it also has an optional protective guard. No pics to show yet, but I also have a universal mount that works with the single or twin that mounts in the cab with a few different air chuck solutions. I am finishing prototypes within the next few days and be able to show the pre-production pieces for that one. Let me know if anyone has any questions.
I'm interested to see what you have for bed mounted twin ARB setups.

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) guard3
for more information.

Any updates? Still trying to figure out best solution. I have a 10# power tank mounted in bed, but trying to figure out how to get an ARB twin in there or in the cab as a backup (or maybe future primary).

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Any updates? Still trying to figure out best solution. I have a 10# power tank mounted in bed, but trying to figure out how to get an ARB twin in there or in the cab as a backup (or maybe future primary).
Hey, I just released a mount that hold either the twin or single ARB compressor. It mounts behind the rear seat on the driver's side. There is an optional dual air chuck / rocker switch plate that goes under the rear seat on driver's side. It replaces the stock plastic hardware box that holds all the door/top/windshield bolts. My plate still has holes for all the bolts, plus the 4 door stop bolts. message me direct if you want more info!

underseat-web-3.jpg

behind-seat-2.jpg

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Hey, I just released a mount that hold either the twin or single ARB compressor. It mounts behind the rear seat on the driver's side. There is an optional dual air chuck / rocker switch plate that goes under the rear seat on driver's side. It replaces the stock plastic hardware box that holds all the door/top/windshield bolts. My plate still has holes for all the bolts, plus the 4 door stop bolts. message me direct if you want more info!

Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) behind-seat-2

Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) behind-seat-2
Sent a PM yesterday. I’m curious how the plumbing/electrical runs for both back seat options. With the kid seat in the back not sure the under seat option is feasible for me.

OP
OP
hawkijon

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Sent a PM yesterday. I’m curious how the plumbing/electrical runs for both back seat options. With the kid seat in the back not sure the under seat option is feasible for me.
Jeremy (813FAB) did a quick youtube video to explain the configuration. It was up lastnight, but seems to be removed now. Maybe he is doing a revision. My bracket should be here this week and i will have a detailed plumbing/wiring/mounting install video to follow. You shouldnt have to worry about the back seat being an issue unless you utilize the long quick chuck.

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
I just ordered the ACM mount from Waya-Eddie-life store.

I know it's only a single compressor mount but I like having it completely out of the way.

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
I like having it completely out of the way
Are you not worried it is a little too open to the elements? What about water crossings?

I am totally in agreement in that I want it out of the way too, but I am just worried about above.

Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Are you not worried it is a little too open to the elements? What about water crossings?

I am totally in agreement in that I want it out of the way too, but I am just worried about above.
It's a concern but I've had a similar setup in my (now sold) FJ Cruiser for 3 years with no issues. In the engine bay of the FJC the ARB experienced heat, dust and lots of water (from OCD washing). It never skipped a beat. I don't do deep water crossing in CO but I could see how submersion is a legitimate concern. As with any of our mods, this particular one fits my needs :)

The ACM mount does seem to be protected pretty well by the inner fender liner if you still hav yours in place.

John

Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) 1593614386144

Jeep Gladiator On Board Air: Pre-Fab’d mounts/DIY & Chucks (Where & Why) 1593614577479

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeremy (813FAB) did a quick youtube video to explain the configuration. It was up lastnight, but seems to be removed now. Maybe he is doing a revision. My bracket should be here this week and i will have a detailed plumbing/wiring/mounting install video to follow. You shouldnt have to worry about the back seat being an issue unless you utilize the long quick chuck.

Yes, I had the video up talking about a few different air line configurations and took it down for a revision. Once I had it up I spoke with a few others that mentioned the plastic press-to-connect tee joints had some issues and one reported rupture due to heat. I am revising and making a new video. Watch for it on my YouTube channel this week. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdp8yBwDt_F1qsBCyqHwiSA

Squidly

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2006 LJ
Ordered the 813 mount for my ARB Twin and should be in this weekend ... super stoked to install it, been looking for a mount that simply works and is out of the way !!

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education