First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mojqve
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks for sharing the close up pics. That's not bad. I'd be interested in a video as well of them lit up at night or at dusk.

Thanks again!
They look good ladies and gentlemen. Sorry about the flood light glare.

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 72B49F54-0A94-4A2D-945A-714667B75196
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 3D6CE8A4-36EF-4A53-ABF5-94CA556369D6
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today F9B3A6B0-90A5-4B2A-A56D-4557E4A57C0A
Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
So it wonā€™t let me upload a 22 second video showing all of the tail light functions. I will show the 6 second video of the left turn signal though!
Thatā€™s interesting. I thought the turn signals were going to be shared with the reverse light area. Still looks really good though! I really like the side visibility too. Iā€™ve had several issues with trying to merge or change lanes, but because of the box shape of the taillights, once someone gets past a certain point there are no visible turn indicators.

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Have you tested the reverse lights yet? Hopefully those are a huge improvement over factory halogens too

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
I can't wait to install mine! I was going to wait until the weekend but I might do it tomorrow!

Maybe a thin gasket or edge trim would fill those gaps?

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
It's August already?!

:LOL:

They look great. :like:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Got the new Oracle taillights today. Install went flawlessly. Fit is pretty good but not quite factory good. They work fine and look soooooo much better than stock. I went from stock halogens to these and no warning indicators or anything funny on my test drive.

91591ABB-F962-40A7-8A46-A181EC859CDB.jpeg
17576252-29A1-4CA5-AEF8-F3B37B03105E.jpeg
BAA610EE-ED9C-46F1-9C09-BD7EEF50F85B.jpeg
C96A7923-9FBD-4CDD-AE36-B7EA9C6C398B.jpeg
Too bad you donā€™t have blind spot. I want to see someone test before and after on that. The Jeep engineers over the FB page have been ripping them up over the fact that Oracle complete fudged up the blind spot. Of course, Oracle was silent on that when it was brought up.

They LOOK great though!

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Can you explain the proximity sensor statement? I wasnā€™t aware the lights were related to that. Is proximity sensor the same as blind spot sensor? Iā€™m thinking about getting these and mine does have blind spot sensors. I second the question about fitment being not as good as factory. Can you elaborate please?
Yes they mean the blind spot sensors. I donā€™t think any Jeep engineers have had a chance to actually compare internal sensor parts but they have ripped this up over the fact that Oracle complety moved the angle of the blind spot. When the engineers called out Oracle on that they were silent on it. Look at the original tail lights, the blind spots shoot out the sides, perpendicular to the truck. On the Oracals they no longer do that and instead are angled out the back at 45 degrees. They hypothetically are going to miss the entire blind spot now since they are shooting out the sides. The sensors will ā€œworkā€ as everyone will point out but they wonā€™t be hitting the spots they are supposed to.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes they mean the blind spot sensors. I donā€™t think any Jeep engineers have had a chance to actually compare internal sensor parts but they have ripped this up over the fact that Oracle complety moved the angle of the blind spot. When the engineers called out Oracle on that they were silent on it. Look at the original tail lights, the blind spots shoot out the sides, perpendicular to the truck. On the Oracals they no longer do that and instead are angled out the back at 45 degrees. They hypothetically are going to miss the entire blind spot now since they are shooting out the sides. The sensors will ā€œworkā€ as everyone will point out but they wonā€™t be hitting the spots they are supposed to.
Wow. Personally, Iā€™m now no longer interested in them for that reason. If itā€™s a safety system that integrates with the vehicle in that way, no cosmetic improvement is worth it, in my opinion.

n8leav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Eco
Wow. Has anyone tested this?

Edit: Also, I wonder if the sensor mount inside can be modified to sit more perpendicular. Itā€™s not a killer, but it would be nice if we could get it to work.

Last edited:

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Wow. Personally, Iā€™m now no longer interested in them for that reason. If itā€™s a safety system that integrates with the vehicle in that way, no cosmetic improvement is worth it, in my opinion.
You mean a safety system that isnā€™t even necessary and isnā€™t standard equipment? Itā€™s not just cosmetic for all of us. Iā€™ve caught my tail lights several times on trail walls, causing unnecessary damage to the body. These should prevent that.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
You mean a safety system that isnā€™t even necessary and isnā€™t standard equipment? Itā€™s not just cosmetic for all of us. Iā€™ve caught my tail lights several times on trail walls, causing unnecessary damage to the body. These should prevent that.
Seat belts and air bags werenā€™t ā€œnecessaryā€ a few decades ago. Iā€™ve caught taillights, mirrors, bumper corners, and most everything else on rocks and trees as well. Most of us get to the trails by way of interstates, not with our trail ride on a trailer. Iā€™ll happily have more safety equipment in exchange for occasionally replacing a taillight.
Sponsored