Sponsored

Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
I got moved from D to D1 today. Finally some movement.
How is everyone getting their status if crypto only provides sticker and delivery? Jeep cares every day?
Sponsored

Pizziola29

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
How is everyone getting their status if crypto only provides sticker and delivery? Jeep cares every day?
Yes jeep cares but I was near the dealer today and they printed out my status. Said its now D1

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
Yes jeep cares but I was near the dealer today and they printed out my status. Said its now D1
Thank you. And I meant build sheet and sticker, not delivery.

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I have found Jeep Cares to be very vague and they will not tell me the status code. I have been checking with the dealer once a week. I think he kind of enjoys hearing what is happening on the forum. I think we collectively have more visibility into what is going on than anybody other than FCA.

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
I have found Jeep Cares to be very vague and they will not tell me the status code. I have been checking with the dealer once a week. I think he kind of enjoys hearing what is happening on the forum. I think we collectively have more visibility into what is going on than anybody other than FCA.
Agreed. Jeep Cares has never provided the code to me either. Just a general update that somewhat can be tied to a code.

Sponsored

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
My order was placed 7/12, Sport S. Framing 9/11, build queue 9/14, completed 9/16, passed final inspection to JS 9/17, and now KZ as of 9/23 with an estimated ship yard (Kent, WA) arrival 10/7 (started at 10/12, then moved to 10/8, now 10/7).
Hopefully my dealership will have logistics tracking so we can see where the rail car is after finally leaving Toledo.

jpaperguy

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for Gladiator
Occupation
IT
My order was placed 7/12, Sport S. Framing 9/11, build queue 9/14, completed 9/16, passed final inspection to JS 9/17, and now KZ as of 9/23 with an estimated ship yard (Kent, WA) arrival 10/7 (started at 10/12, then moved to 10/8, now 10/7).
Hopefully my dealership will have logistics tracking so we can see where the rail car is after finally leaving Toledo.
I'm in Puyallup. What dealer did you use?

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
still waiting on 1st diesel post.....dealer said it should be arriving this week...anybody else with positive news??

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
still waiting on 1st diesel post.....dealer said it should be arriving this week...anybody else with positive news??
One of the graphic artists on the Forum should come up with a badge. The first person to post a picture of an EcoDiesel Gladiator in their driveway gets it for their Jeep. If we were millennials and thought that everybody should get a prize, we could do "plankowner" badges for everybody in the first batch. In the Navy, if you are a member of a commissioning crew, you get a plankowner certificate.

Sponsored

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
There is one posted over in the window sticker thread today. First diesel I’ve seen delivered.

beaujlarson

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Occupation
Financial Sales
same here, when you contact Jeep directly and give them vin they say delivery oct5-oct26th any date in between lol. Just a waiting game and my brother works for Chrysler youd think I’d have insider info im itching myself.