Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
estimated late November. Trailer brake controller is the holdup
Oh wow. I did not even know that was an option. I totally missed that. Oh well. MIght have to do it later on mine. I was told 10/24 ship date, but you know how that goes?

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Oh wow. I did not even know that was an option. I totally missed that. Oh well. MIght have to do it later on mine. I was told 10/24 ship date, but you know how that goes?
i think I ordered during the 5-7 day stretch where it was. It’s no longer on the order guid but will be appearing again in the next one. As long as I get it before 12/31 for tax purposes I’m happy with it.
thats a quick turnaround time congrats!

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
I put the Tazer mini I had from my JLUR into my JTR ecodiesel. The ecodiesel has an additional computer/sensor box right behind the can-bus connections that the tazer plugs into. I found it a bit more challenging to put in with my big hands. (a bit more challenging to take out quickly when going to a dealer) The tazer items I have always used seem to be working just great. Tire size, seat belt ding disable, auto stop/start, traction control, use cameras at any speed all work excellent. I am missing a couple that I have occasionally used before and the sway bar disconnect can be a little finicky in 2wd but it all works. Still one of the best investments I have made in my Jeep. In fact when I did the test drive in my ecodiesel at the dealer it was surprising to me that things that have been so nice using when using the tazer aren't available stock.

As far as my quick and dirty review on the diesel in comparison to my 2.0T with intercooler and some other boost mods, the ecodiesel is worth the price of admission and is an awesome motor. The 2.0 was a little more peppy from a dead stop but the ecodiesel can pull much harder and just keeps pulling. I took it out in the sand directly from the lot and the thing felt like a tractor as in it just kept pulling. Overall ride quality is excellent, in comparison to a 2021 4runner rental I had last week the Jeep is a much higher quality fit and finish and drives much better with less wander. The steering is nice and tight and the steering feel has a better tune in the electronics than my '19 had. I am pleased.
So does the panel below the steering wheel just pop out when pulled? I'm nervous about breaking panels to get to where I plug in my tazer mini....
Get my rims and tires and lift installed Tuesday

Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
So does the panel below the steering wheel just pop out when pulled? I'm nervous about breaking panels to get to where I plug in my tazer mini....
Yeah it does. Just start at the bottom at pull. I think I saw in first in a video from Casey250 on YouTube.

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Yeah it does. Just start at the bottom at pull. I think I saw in first in a video from Casey250 on YouTube.
Agreed. I pulled the panel off and it made it a bit easier, but I also realized I could have reached up to the side and done it with the panel on. I put some Velcro tape on the Tazer and the spot next to where the connectors are so that it stays in place. I can reach up with the panel on and pull down the Tazer and plug the USB cable into it to update it or tweak things. Happy so far.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
i think I ordered during the 5-7 day stretch where it was. It’s no longer on the order guid but will be appearing again in the next one. As long as I get it before 12/31 for tax purposes I’m happy with it.
thats a quick turnaround time congrats!
Ah ok that’s why i did not see it. I know they are releasing the brake contro
What lift you going with and what size tires?

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Ah ok that’s why i did not see it. I know they are releasing the brake contro

What lift you going with and what size tires?
35" Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires on XD820 Grenade blue rims, and Rough Country 3.5" spacer lift. I'll eventually upgrade the springs, but they are not making the heavier duty springs yet...so the spacer lift will maintain factor ride and give the lift I want. Sadly my contoured drop steps are still delayed on back order, so a little climbing will have to happen for a week or so until those arrive.

Ya'll can check out my youtube channel for updates on the upgrades too. I could use more subscribers!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg43ykmlmr6ZayAkOYPChIg?view_as=subscriber

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I'm loving mine so far! The dealer told me that the 2" Mopar lift should be available on Nov 1.

I'm looking to do that with some 37's. I've already put the Rebel bed rack on, and the RTT from my Liberty

Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I'm loving mine so far! The dealer told me that the 2" Mopar lift should be available on Nov 1.

I'm looking to do that with some 37's. I've already put the Rebel bed rack on, and the RTT from my Liberty
I want to do the same as yours. But not sure the lift will be ready by Nov 1st i surely hope so.

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I want to do the same as yours. But not sure the lift will be ready by Nov 1st i surely hope so.
I'll bug the dealer about it again on the 1st and see what they say

Odubi

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Regional Service Manager

Interested to see if they addressed the rake issue with the new diesel mop as lift or if we still need a front spacer.