Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I had my doors off the day I got my JPeggz and haven't had them on since. I ordered a cab cover for the days when i am unsure about the weather. Built this setup under my carport to store the doors. I got heavy duty hooks from Lowe's, and put 3/4" foam on the walls to protect from scratches.

KIMG3180.JPG
Sponsored

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Y'all must live in Utopia land, warm with no weather. Montana is just now warming up so maybe I'll get a chance soon. :like:
Same here. Seems like it’s raining 4-5 days a week so far. Had the dual top on the jk so had the soft top on spring to fall that I could put up if the weather was gonna be bad. I can’t stand the Mohawk of the JT soft top so I have the hard top but haven’t gotten to take it off yet. Rain cover works fine when parked but it’s a little hard to drive in the rain with it on. Lol

Looking at tube doors but they are all too open for my taste. I really want half doors so I don’t have to worry about dropping something on the floor and it rolling out going down the road. I’ve looked at the idea of the rough country tube doors that fit the door frame closer and adding a vinyl cover over the outside of them.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Y'all must live in Utopia land, warm with no weather. Montana is just now warming up so maybe I'll get a chance soon. :like:
Got to move where it is warmer, lol. Left Ohio after two years in a row of that polar vortex bullshit. I have had my doors off in December and March down here.

;)

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Land Rover Discovery
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the doors off this weekend, and put them back on each night to protect from potential rodents, bugs, and rain. Today I ordered a cab cover and this week I'm going to build one of those PVC pipe carts
What cab cover did you get? Rain Gear and the Mopar ones are out of stock eveywhere I've looked

Sponsored

Whitepanther

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
What cab cover did you get? Rain Gear and the Mopar ones are out of stock eveywhere I've looked
I got the Rain Gear cover, I kept my eyes on the website and snagged one in the couple hour window they were available on Monday morning. It looks like they still have the light bar version available

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got the Rain Gear cover, I kept my eyes on the website and snagged one in the couple hour window they were available on Monday morning. It looks like they still have the light bar version available
on Monday!!!?? Damn it! Cant believe I missed it. Yeah I saw but I dont have a light bar and likely wont have one. I'll need to stay on their website 24/7 until they become available again. Thanks.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
on Monday!!!?? Damn it! Cant believe I missed it. Yeah I saw but I dont have a light bar and likely wont have one. I'll need to stay on their website 24/7 until they become available again. Thanks.
BAMwholesale lists it, but says "Contact for Availability"

Sponsored

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I should have said, it's the Mopar one. I bought one from them a couple months ago.
Thanks, I'm leaning more towards the Raingear one but did contact BAMwholesale about availibility. Whoever's got it first will get my money!

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I was going back and forth between rain gear and mopar, but wanted one I could use with doors off and roof on, so chose rain gear. When I decided to buy it they were out of stock. They sent an email that they were backed up and were getting orders again on 6/17. It took me a few days of checking the site before it was available, seems like they make it available in small batches and then returns to out of stock. I’m happy I went with rain gear as I wanted something to use with the top on and tube doors, I don’t think mopar can do that.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
I spent 17 yrs in Pittsburgh - moved South a few yrs ago. I had no idea you couldn't drive the JT in PA without doors.

First Tom Wolfe and now this.... Glad I am in SC!
Tom Wolf is a complete idiot.
Funny thing is both him and the lieutenant governor are both Wrangler owners.

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
I was going back and forth between rain gear and mopar, but wanted one I could use with doors off and roof on, so chose rain gear. When I decided to buy it they were out of stock. They sent an email that they were backed up and were getting orders again on 6/17. It took me a few days of checking the site before it was available, seems like they make it available in small batches and then returns to out of stock. I’m happy I went with rain gear as I wanted something to use with the top on and tube doors, I don’t think mopar can do that.
I got lucky!
Jeep Gladiator PSA.. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOORS OFF Rain Gear

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Jeep Gladiator PSA.. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOORS OFF 5316566B-05E9-4765-A434-CFAD7703AD16

Doors off/shoes off—feels only too good...
Sponsored