Sponsored

Quadratec warning

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU
Do you REALLY think that the people that are speaking up here are the ONLY ones to have issues? Do you REALLY think the other people that are having these same issues aren't telling other people about their issues?

If so you are VERY naive.

Good for the people in West Chester. But I can guarantee you the amount of business out of that brick and mortar doesn't even come close to 10% of their internet business.
If everyone followed forums, they would never buy anything. Including Jeep Gladiators.

All people want to do is complain. Start a post that is the most vague thing possible and make zero sense.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Do you REALLY think that the people that are speaking up here are the ONLY ones to have issues? Do you REALLY think the other people that are having these same issues aren't telling other people about their issues?

If so you are VERY naive.

Good for the people in West Chester. But I can guarantee you the amount of business out of that brick and mortar doesn't even come close to 10% of their internet business.
I believe they are having issues I don't believe your going to put them out of business by complaining about it online. They are having the same issues a lot of other online dealers are having. Ran into it already a few times ordering stuff online, no just jeep parts. It sucks but most people are understanding

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics
Just meandering through this thread has given me cause to not order from Quadratec and anything I do need I will call in the order with a credit card.

Iā€™m an iRacing SIM racer and ordered an in stock wheel from a German supplier who advertised DHL delivery -usually 7 days. They did give it to DHL but at their basic low cost service which actually ships via mail. I finally got the package on day 30 only to find the contents soaking wet. I had to put a stop payment on the credit card payment before the supplier would even respond and two months later I still have the box and get a ā€˜weā€™re working on itā€™ answer when asking what they plan to do next. In the meantime I found what I needed somewhere else as aim not waiting for them to get their claim paid and then wait another 30 days for it to arrive.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Meh, to each their own. Ive used quadratec for years and a hiccup with Stock and delivery during a crazy time wont stop me.

find what you want at a price your willing to pay. If you find it elsewhere, outstanding for you! What matters is you got your parts.

happy shopping folks.:rock:

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator rubicon and 2018 Rubicon JL
yeah I never had issues with Quadratec . I had one order of mine on back order but I knew that as soon as I submitted my order. When the part came in they turned around and shipped it to me. Another part I was looking for the other day didnt have delivery until like October so I simply went somewhere else , found it , and ordered from the other place.

Sponsored

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
Last month I ordered a set of Bilsteins for my TJ from Quadratec. They showed to be in stock and shipped within a day or two, plus another four days or so to get to Texas. When I discovered that I had ordered the wrong size, I tried to reach them by phone and could never get through. I finally had better luck via email and got a customer service agent who assisted me with the proper fitment, even consulting with their supplier to ensure the measurements were correct for my application. They took the incorrect parts back with no questions asked and promptly credited my payment method for the refund. I think they are simply slammed with more business than expected during the pandemic. Good time to work on your vehicles, but not a great time to be out and about.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Actually, it is a great time to be out and about...by yourself!

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Patience is really needed these days. I think it is clearly not fair to quickly cast a company as jerks or scumbags in these times. The effects of this pandemic are complex. My work is in the software solutions space with a broad range of customers. Large corporations, government fed/state/local, financial, healthcare, hospitality, utility... they all are adjusting internally. Most are changing in very big ways. I can see some that will collapse.

My company is asking more of me to help more of our customers. Iā€™m salary, so all that overtime I put in doesnā€™t net me more cash, but thatā€™s ok. Volunteering at a food bank might be a more traditional way of giving back, but doing my work sooner letā€™s my customers pull in timelines. That cascades on out to better service to their customers. one of my customers just happens to be my Internet service provider. I canā€™t do my job without Intern access. I help myself by helping those guys. They are working long hours to keep that going for all of us.

As for Quadratec, I have no clue regarding their current situation. I do know I have used them for 10 years or so and never had a bad experience until my last order for the Synergy track bar, steering box brace. I never once worried about my money and I knew this was a supplier problem. Iā€™m not going to rail on Synergy. This is a COVID issue. None of my customers were completely positioned to handle a pandemic smoothly.

Try to think of the other guy. We donā€™t know the level of personnel impact or partner / systems issues affecting their lives and businesses.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Resto guys might tell you this is all part of the fun... :like:

Imagine getting all this worked out, then when it arrives it just won't fit :swear:

KPowell

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Maintenance Technician
I doubt it. I live in the Charlotte NC area and have never had a issue with them and have received stuff in 3 days or less from them. I think with what's going on right now all vendors are having issues in one way or the other. Some people like to look for things to complain about.
I live in the charlotte nc area also and have not had any problems with getting my orders within a week from order. I think my winch took a week and a couple days, but they notified me of the shipping delay because it was being shipped from Texas i think. No complaints from me.

Sponsored

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I've ordered quite a few things from Quadratec and never had any real problems. Sometimes the packaging left a bit to be desired with parts rattling around in a box. A little paint fixed the issue. They should probably change the "in stock , ships today" if you order by a certain time statement on their website though. I ordered the DV8 Chase Rack well before the same-day shiping cut-off time last week. It was more than 48 hours before it shipped...so don't count on same-day shipping right now. FedEx still had it to me within 5 days of the order date.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Patience is really needed these days. I think it is clearly not fair to quickly cast a company as jerks or scumbags in these times. The effects of this pandemic are complex. My work is in the software solutions space with a broad range of customers. Large corporations, government fed/state/local, financial, healthcare, hospitality, utility... they all are adjusting internally. Most are changing in very big ways. I can see some that will collapse.

My company is asking more of me to help more of our customers. Iā€™m salary, so all that overtime I put in doesnā€™t net me more cash, but thatā€™s ok. Volunteering at a food bank might be a more traditional way of giving back, but doing my work sooner letā€™s my customers pull in timelines. That cascades on out to better service to their customers. one of my customers just happens to be my Internet service provider. I canā€™t do my job without Intern access. I help myself by helping those guys. They are working long hours to keep that going for all of us.

As for Quadratec, I have no clue regarding their current situation. I do know I have used them for 10 years or so and never had a bad experience until my last order for the Synergy track bar, steering box brace. I never once worried about my money and I knew this was a supplier problem. Iā€™m not going to rail on Synergy. This is a COVID issue. None of my customers were completely positioned to handle a pandemic smoothly.

Try to think of the other guy. We donā€™t know the level of personnel impact or partner / systems issues affecting their lives and businesses.
Very well said.

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Long thread so I didnā€™t read it all...but i got the gist.

for almost everything i call them, becasue i use my local club discount. EVERY time, emphasize every, the sales rep let me know if something is out of stock and confirms I want to order it. My best advise to the op would be to call in if your not sure and place the order that way. Plus i think theres a discount for forum members.

Shame yā€™all are having such issues with them. Ive personally only had positive interactions.
They used to have a discount code and a whole link on their site set up for wrangler forum members but they got rid of that too...

kstine98

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Sport S max tow
I have also had a ā€œnegativeā€œ experience with quadratec.

I contacted their customer service and indicated that I was new to the Jeep world, and wanted to order aftermarket tires/wheel set up for my jeep. I told him I knew nothing about it, and asked for their suggestions. They set up everything for me and shipped it to my dealer. My dealer then went to install, and indicated that I did not have the right sized Lugnuts for my set up.

I emailed and called quadratec, because I needed those ASAP. I did not get a response for several days. By then I just had my dealer order the Lugnuts at my cost and paid expedited shipping.

Because of the delay, my dealer had to reinstall the old wheels until the new Lugnuts came in. This cost me extra money. that cost and the expedited shipping cost could have all been avoided if quadratec would have just told me I needed those as part of my package.

If Lugnuts are not typically included, I feel quadratec should have at a minimum told me I needed them for the set up they were designing for me. The fact that they never bothered to return my phone call or email for several days bothered me, and the fact that there was no apology bothered me. I guess I just expected more from their customer service.
Sponsored