First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
retired military
In VA I got both axles, 4.56 Dana Spicer with master kits installed for $1910. Already kicking myself for not doing ARB at the same time.
Sponsored

charlie8511

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Liberty
Got a quote today for upgrading to 5:13 gears, full kit and EVO programmer, all labor included would be $3700 (AZ).
Guy warranties his work and the parts he puts in and has a pretty solid reputation for his work.
That's double what some of these guys are paying where you guys are at. I was pricing the Yukon full gear kits and they run about $1600 alone so it would seem like $2000 in labor for a 2 to 3 day job is pretty steep. Am I on track here or missing something I may not be fully aware of.
I only have 13K miles on my Rubicon so would I really need the entire gear kit?
Thanks for anyones thoughts on it.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Got a quote today for upgrading to 5:13 gears, full kit and EVO programmer, all labor included would be $3700 (AZ).
Guy warranties his work and the parts he puts in and has a pretty solid reputation for his work.
That's double what some of these guys are paying where you guys are at. I was pricing the Yukon full gear kits and they run about $1600 alone so it would seem like $2000 in labor for a 2 to 3 day job is pretty steep. Am I on track here or missing something I may not be fully aware of.
I only have 13K miles on my Rubicon so would I really need the entire gear kit?
Thanks for anyones thoughts on it.
Seems expensive. Here in Pennsylvania, I paid about $850 including shipping and tax for my full front and rear Yukon 5.13 gear set and set up kits for my Rubi. Labor was $600. Fluid and shop supplies was $60.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Seems expensive. Here in Pennsylvania, I paid about $850 including shipping and tax for my full front and rear Yukon 5.13 gear set and set up kits for my Rubi. Labor was $600. Fluid and shop supplies was $60.
Could you recommend the shop? I'm thinking all regear and move to 35's once my falkens need replaced

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Could you recommend the shop? I'm thinking all regear and move to 35's once my falkens need replaced
I went to Keystone 4x4 in Hamburg, right down the road from the big Cabelas. I got my gears from Jason Viapiano at Bad Attitude Offroad. Tell them you talked to JTRSPARTACUS

Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I went to Keystone 4x4 in Hamburg, right down the road from the big Cabelas. I got my gears from Jason Viapiano at Bad Attitude Offroad. Tell them you talked to JTRSPARTACUS
Awesome thanks! I grew up in Pottsville, so 20 mins from there

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link