Sponsored

Replacing my stock Mojave tires for some more AT tires?

Casmojave

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I know I will get a lot answers here but I’m going to ask anyway. I’m thinking of replacing my stock Mojave tires for some more AT tires. I will probably never go muddying as I did enough of that with my SxS. I will be doing trails, towing and freeway driving. Also is there better tires that would help with the drifting on the freeways. I want to stay with the stock tire size.
i have read some people using Bronco take offs.
Thanks
Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
The stock Mojave Falken Wildpeak AT tires seem to do just fine for me. However, I just switched to a set of JL Rubicon take-offs for the summer, which are BFG KO2s. They seem to be a little bit better on-road as far as handling goes and they are quieter than the Wildpeak ATs.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have to tell you that I love the Falken ATs that came on my Mojave. They are reasonably quiet, seem to work decently off road and most important to me are much much better than expected in the snow.

I am very pleasantly surprised by them.

I'm also sure a set of Rubicon BFG KO2 AT Take offs would be great also based on others reviews.

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
kenda rt good tire for the money
I have them as well, very surprised how good they are, 35x10.5x17, I have also run Toyo AT III in 285/75/17 and Falken AT3W in 285/70/17 on my JT and they all drive and feel very similar, only thing between the three is the Falkens were a little noisier.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Try a set of the Overland take-offs. They are street tires, but are quiet. They should work for what you want. You can usually find an inexpensive set in the Marketplace.

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Falken Wildpeaks have treated me very well. They’re EXCEPTIONAL in heavy rain. They did great in snow on the highway as well during my road trip.
I live in south florida, air down just a little. mine have never slipped in the rain

GOT FLOYD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2021 Mojave gladiator
Toyo at 285/75/17 approximately 1" taller. Look great and no affect on transmission but about 1 mph off on speedo

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I live in south florida, air down just a little. mine have never slipped in the rain
Oh yea that’s what I meant. They’re great in rain. Hell today in the rain, I tried to get them to slip going up and over a steep railroad crossing. And I mean it’s steeeeep…you can’t see over the other side of the crossing because the truck is so nose high when going over.

I hit the gas at a little over half throttle and I got zero slippage. That could have something to do with the rear LSD too maybe. Not sure on that.

Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I know I will get a lot answers here but I’m going to ask anyway. I’m thinking of replacing my stock Mojave tires for some more AT tires. I will probably never go muddying as I did enough of that with my SxS. I will be doing trails, towing and freeway driving. Also is there better tires that would help with the drifting on the freeways. I want to stay with the stock tire size.
Thanks
I could not be happier with my BGF K02's. Quiet, dependable, and rugged. No drift and will climb and hold as well or better than the factory tires

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Thanks
KO2s or the RidgeGrapplers

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Falken Wildpeaks have treated me very well. They’re EXCEPTIONAL in heavy rain. They did great in snow on the highway as well during my road trip.
I don’t like the ride of the Falken, that’s my only complaint