Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
I ordered mine (angle down) from Northridge on 3/28 and they arrived in less than a week. Hoping to get them on this weekend.
Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I ordered mine (angle down) from Northridge on 3/28 and they arrived in less than a week. Hoping to get them on this weekend.
Northridge must've had them in stock. Quadratec said they drop ship directly from Rock Hard. Mine are the angled-up variant.

Hopefully third week of May is just a worse case scenario.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Northridge must've had them in stock. Quadratec said they drop ship directly from Rock Hard. Mine are the angled-up variant.

Hopefully third week of May is just a worse case scenario.
Yeah seriously.

I ordered mine 3/02/22, and was hoping to have them for a trip the last week of May. I also ordered a Rockhard mid width bumper at the same time. I knew it would be slower, but couldn't justify the additional 275 or so for shipping (and have to pick it up at fed ex hub). Especially since I figured I was ordering it with plenty of time.

Oh well.

bemarsh

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Gladiator Mojave
Looking forward to seeing the mid width bumper. We ordered the rear first ,this is the bumper I want for the front, you doing aluminum?

Yeah seriously.

I ordered mine 3/02/22, and was hoping to have them for a trip the last week of May. I also ordered a Rockhard mid width bumper at the same time. I knew it would be slower, but couldn't justify the additional 275 or so for shipping (and have to pick it up at fed ex hub). Especially since I figured I was ordering it with plenty of time.

Oh well.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Looking forward to seeing the mid width bumper. We ordered the rear first ,this is the bumper I want for the front, you doing aluminum?
Yep, going aluminum. On the sliders I went angle up.

I haven't decided on rear. Since I have a Rubicon, I'm pretty sure I will just stay stock on rear bumper. I had selected a plastic front bumper, because I knew I would upgrade it.

Sponsored

bemarsh

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Gladiator Mojave

I haven't decided on rear. Since I have a Rubicon, I'm pretty sure I will just stay stock on rear bumper. I had selected a plastic front bumper, because I knew I would upgrade it.
That makes sense, I went looking for the Rubcion rear slider parts and once I saw the total I went ahead and ordered the rear bumper. Angled down sliders here, both from Northridge.

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Finally got mine installed after sitting in the box almost 2 weeks.

20220410_173223-01.jpeg

20220410_173211-01.jpeg

I really WANT to grab one of Rock Hard's aluminum bumpers (keep debating between the full/mid), but haven't convinced myself to go through with it yet. Interested to see your build once you have both installed.

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Here are a few photos from the angles you asked for. I put the grip tape on myself because the sliders were pretty slippery when wet and my wife uses them as a step to get into the truck.

IMG_1224 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1225 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1226 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1229 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1227 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1228 - Copy.JPG
Where'd did you order the grip tape from, Amazon? What size roll was enough for both sides; 20'x4" or so?

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Where'd did you order the grip tape from, Amazon? What size roll was enough for both sides; 20'x4" or so?
Yep - 4" x 60' Anti Slip Traction Tape from Amazon. That roll ($23 or so) was plenty to do both sides and still have plenty left over. It's been pretty durable and even held up decent during some really aggressive off-roading incidents where there were rocks scraping up over the top of the sliders.

Sponsored

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Yep - 4" x 60' Anti Slip Traction Tape from Amazon. That roll ($23 or so) was plenty to do both sides and still have plenty left over. It's been pretty durable and even held up decent during some really aggressive off-roading incidents where there were rocks scraping up over the top of the sliders.
Awesome thanks boss, added to the list!

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My February 26 order finally shipped (angled up variant, ordered via Quadratec).

Lead times must be getting really crazy on these! It's way longer than anyone else I've noticed in this thread 😳

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
My February 26 order finally shipped (angled up variant, ordered via Quadratec).

Lead times must be getting really crazy on these! It's way longer than anyone else I've noticed in this thread 😳
I also ordered from Quadratec on 3/12. Still waiting for mine.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also ordered from Quadratec on 3/12. Still waiting for mine.
I would suggest reaching out to Quadratec after a week or two if they haven't given any order updates.

I asked for an ETA and they contacted Rock Hard who were able to get back to me with an accurate arrival time.
Sponsored