Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
@Rock Krawler Suspension Quick question - when will your 5inch kit be released? Haven't seen much discussion on that recently
Right now, we are planning to have it in full production in December. We were planning on September but COVID and being in NY, we are behind and feel that working on getting existing orders out the door is more vital than using those resources for R&D at the moment. Heck, one of the engineers spent a month on the shop floor packing boxes just to keep things moving and I've been bouncing between building shocks, running CNC lathes, powdercoating and working my desk. Interesting times we are living in.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Right now, we are planning to have it in full production in December. We were planning on September but COVID and being in NY, we are behind and feel that working on getting existing orders out the door is more vital than using those resources for R&D at the moment. Heck, one of the engineers spent a month on the shop floor packing boxes just to keep things moving and I've been bouncing between building shocks, running CNC lathes, powdercoating and working my desk. Interesting times we are living in.
Slacker!! You should be doing more!!! No sleep for you!

ffdfrontman

First Name
Jereme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Off-Road Racing
My lift is on that list getting put in by my good friend Forrest Heintz at Cypress Truck Works, in Texas. I’m excited, Forrest really helped me navigate a large number of lifts on the market to the benefits of yours.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My lift is on that list getting put in by my good friend Forrest Heintz at Cypress Truck Works, in Texas. I’m excited, Forrest really helped me navigate a large number of lifts on the market to the benefits of yours.
Forrest is a good dude.

glad76

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
sales
All Gladiators have "Dana 44" front and rear axles. Rubicons have a wider version but still uses all the Dana 44 stuff.
I was looking to add the Spicer dana 44 for the front. I will be doing the mopar 2" lift. What can I add to that lift from Rock Krawler?

Walldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yes I have been working directly with Jeremy. Like I said you guys have been amazing and awesome customer service. It’s my upper PK joints in the cradle that are having the issues. They are on their way back to you for inspection. They were worn out before I left on my trip put the replacement ones hadn’t arrived yet. They got even worse after wheeling. I confirmed with Jeremy that I was using the proper grease you guys recommended. Thanks for the reply.
Any resolution with this? Was it the material used in the joint, Bad manufacturing, Bad luck?
Really like the 3 inch Pro X, Just don't want to have to rebuild the joints every 3K miles.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
I’m still waiting to hear. @Rock Krawler Suspension has had the joints for several weeks now so I’m hoping to hear something soon. I loved the kit when it was new, the handling was horrible once the joints started to wear, in back to liking it again with the new rear joints but fingers crossed maybe it was just bad luck. I confirmed I s was using the proper recommend grease. I’ve got about 500 miles on the new joints. Only time will tell. It’s my wife’s daily driver running the kids around town but that’s like 10-20 miles a day. I’ll probably head back to the Rubicon again next month. I hear ya on replacing joints frequently. I feel the bushing material for those upper rear joints needs to be the harder red bushing material they use at the frame in the PK joints.

Any resolution with this? Was it the material used in the joint, Bad manufacturing, Bad luck?
Really like the 3 inch Pro X, Just don't want to have to rebuild the joints every 3K miles.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m still waiting to hear. @Rock Krawler Suspension has had the joints for several weeks now so I’m hoping to hear something soon. I loved the kit when it was new, the handling was horrible once the joints started to wear, in back to liking it again with the new rear joints but fingers crossed maybe it was just bad luck. I confirmed I s was using the proper recommend grease. I’ve got about 500 miles on the new joints. Only time will tell. It’s my wife’s daily driver running the kids around town but that’s like 10-20 miles a day. I’ll probably head back to the Rubicon again next month. I hear ya on replacing joints frequently. I feel the bushing material for those upper rear joints needs to be the harder red bushing material they use at the frame in the PK joints.
I'll ask Jeremy where he landed with those today.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Jeep Gladiator Rock Krawler 3" X Factor JT System E96DDD03-F294-4A9B-B6FD-E91C9CDF9BFB

First trip In the Woods to Citrus in FL. Did amazing. Couldn’t be happier

aw2657

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
@Rock Krawler Suspension Just curious if there is a back order issue on some of the suspension parts for the Gladiators. I ordered the 3" Max Travel Stage 1 Kit a couple of weeks ago and received most of the parts right away. I've been waiting on the front track bar, front control arms and the disconnects and now I'm hearing on other sites that they could be back ordered for 2-4 months! If that's true that would be horrible having to see all those pretty parts sitting on my garage floor next to a bone stock Gladiator..... Any updates on delivery times? Thanks!

SCUBATIM81

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Systems Architect
@Rock Krawler Suspension Just curious if there is a back order issue on some of the suspension parts for the Gladiators. I ordered the 3" Max Travel Stage 1 Kit a couple of weeks ago and received most of the parts right away. I've been waiting on the front track bar, front control arms and the disconnects and now I'm hearing on other sites that they could be back ordered for 2-4 months! If that's true that would be horrible having to see all those pretty parts sitting on my garage floor next to a bone stock Gladiator..... Any updates on delivery times? Thanks!
Hopefully RK will respond to this as well, but I ordered the 3" x-factor no limits lift May 26th. I was told the parts got back from powder-coat on June 25th and Im still waiting on their arrival. They are in NY, and the COVID restrictions have them (like everyone) pretty far behind. If you've only been waiting a couple weeks, Id suggest covering the parts you have in the garage with a blanket so they dont make you tear up every time you get in your truck haha
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.