Occupation
Electrical Manager
Guess I’ll make a call tomorrow, thanks.....jack

Advertisement

OneTraveler

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Wow, so now you're insulting your customers. Nice.
Have you met Maximus 3?

I think that RSI has been the most open regarding information, and I look forward to my notification. RSI corporate AND US distributer I purchased from have kept me well informed.

PhantomChameleon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Have you met Maximus 3?

I think that RSI has been the most open regarding information, and I look forward to my notification. RSI corporate AND US distributer I purchased from have kept me well informed.
Same. Ive been overall happy with their customer service.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Paramedic
"Unless I have't noticed, CoVID..."?

Wow, so now you're insulting your customers. Nice. I have family that have been in the hospital with CoVID. So yes, I've noticed. Thanks for asking.

Telling everyone when the ship was on the water doesn't require predicting anything. Just communicate info as it comes in. Telling your customers how many units are in the 1st and second shipements doesn't require planning.... just communication of existing information.

You could have just given the info you provided later in the post about he 27th. IS th the small shipment with only a few units? When is the second shipment arriving?

I'm sorry your company is struggling so much. Your competitors are doing much better and keeping their customers informed. Communication is key, people will accept a lot if you're up front with them. That is what you are struggling the most with.
You need to take a chill pill, what a douchebag.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Wow, month ago a guy gets upset , mostly because of family memebrs involved with Covid , and then afterwards replies back that he thinks it's the best option on the market, and he'll wait, I think everyone is way past chilled on this.....Jack

Advertisement

Advertisement